Author Topic: Peter Schweizer: ‘Profiles in Corruption’ Shows Democrats Are in No Position to Talk About ‘Abuse of  (Read 124 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Peter Schweizer: ‘Profiles in Corruption’ Shows Democrats Are in No Position to Talk About ‘Abuse of Power’

Robert Kraychik29 Jan 2020840
14:29

Revelations in the new book Profiles in Corruption: Abuse of Power by America’s Progressive Elite show that Democrats lack credibility in accusing President Donald Trump of “abuse of power,” the book’s author Peter Schweizer said in an interview on SiriusXM’s Breitbart News Tonight with host Rebecca Mansour.

Schweizer, the president of the Government Accountability Institute and a Breitbart News senior contributor, noted that one of the articles of impeachment in the current impeachment trial accuses President Trump of committing “abuse of power.”

“It’s funny, because the impeachment charges [include] abuse of power, which really is kind of a widely used term,” Schweizer stated. “That is also in the subtitle of the book, and we picked the subtitle eight months ago, before the trial even began, so it’s this happy strange coincidence. If you want to look for public officials who are making decisions and distorting the rules of government for the benefit of themselves — which is what they’re claiming Donald Trump did in this case — you are going to find multiple examples of the nine, I would argue, top progressives in the country doing exactly that.”

Schweizer began by sharing some findings related to former Vice President Joe Biden’s family’s business dealings.

“People are familiar with Biden stories as they relate to Hunter [Biden],” said Schweizer.  “The deals in China, the deals in Ukraine, but there are actually five members [of the Biden family] that have engaged in corrupt behavior — that cashed in — while [Joe Biden] was vice president of the United States, and self-enriched.”

Schweizer continued, “I’ve exposed a lot of Republicans, a lot of Democrats, liberals, conservatives, and the most I’ve ever seen before is three family members involved in an enterprise, so the Bidens have busted through that ceiling.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/01/29/peter-schweizer-profiles-in-corruption-reveals-democrats-are-in-no-position-to-talk-about-abuse-of-power/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline MajorClay

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
The lady who proofreads and edits Peter Schweizer's books was my campaign manager when I ran for an elective office many years ago now. 

Just a bit of TBR trivia.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien