Author Topic: “I’ve Been Taken Hostage – And Subjected to Cruel and Unusual Punishment of Listening to the Ranting  (Read 228 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
“I’ve Been Taken Hostage – And Subjected to Cruel and Unusual Punishment of Listening to the Rantings of Adam Schiff” – Sen. Rick Scott GOES OFF on Democrats’ Sham Impeachment (VIDEO)

by Jim Hoft January 30, 2020

Oh my gosh, this is good!

Senator Rick Scott from the great state of Florida published a video on Tuesday lashing out at the Democrat Party’s embarrassingly weak impeachment case against President Trump.

The Florida Senator goes off in an EPIC RANT! …”It’s absurd. Good-bye! Go home!”

more w/video
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/01/ive-been-taken-hostage-and-subjected-to-cruel-and-unusual-punishment-of-listening-to-the-rantings-of-adam-schiff-sen-rick-scott-goes-off-on-democrats-sham-impeachment-video/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
From a half / full glass perspective too, I see this fiasco as a distraction and deterrent of the House from concocting more legislation that screws the American people. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
From a half / full glass perspective too, I see this fiasco as a distraction and deterrent of the House from concocting more legislation that screws the American people.

It's an ill wind that blows no good.  I'm glad they squandered their time as well.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline EdinVA

Good spot... funny but with a point...

Offline verga

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.