Author Topic: Iowa Could Make Democrats' Bernie Problem Much, Much Worse.. Byron York  (Read 116 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Iowa Could Make Democrats' Bernie Problem Much, Much Worse
Byron York

Posted: Jan 29, 2020 12:01 AM

ust days before the 2008 Democratic presidential caucuses in Iowa, Hillary Clinton led Barack Obama by four points in the RealClearPolitics average of polls. Obama took the lead, by a few tenths of one percentage point, literally 24 hours before the caucuses. And then he won by nearly eight points.

In retrospect, things were moving very fast in Iowa in those final days before the voting. And now, we are again days away from the Iowa Democratic caucuses. Things might be moving in ways we don't know.

Four candidates have held the lead at various times in the Iowa race. Joe Biden led from the start until the third week in September last year. Then Elizabeth Warren took over and led until mid-November. Then it was Pete Buttigieg's turn; he led until the first week in January.

The new year brought new volatility. First Bernie Sanders led until mid-January. Then Biden led again until Jan. 24. And since then, Sanders has jumped back into the lead.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/byronyork/2020/01/29/iowa-could-make-democrats-bernie-problem-much-much-worse-n2560277
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
Re: Iowa Could Make Democrats' Bernie Problem Much, Much Worse.. Byron York
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2020, 05:50:37 pm »
I have my fingers crossed that Sanders wins both IA and NH. He'll either go on to win the nomination, or his supporters will go berserk.
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA