Author Topic: That Trio of RINO Rebels  (Read 117 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
That Trio of RINO Rebels
« on: January 29, 2020, 02:30:59 pm »
January 29, 2020
That Trio of RINO Rebels
By Janice Shaw Crouse

You’ve got to hand it to the Democrats -- they can hold their caucus together for the flimsiest of causes.  The GOP, though, has all these RINOs who have to establish their independence; they’re willing to break party unity when it serves their own ambitions. Three senators – Lisa Murkowski of Alaska, Susan Collins of Maine, and Mitt Romney of Utah – are rumored to be willing for witnesses to be called in the impeachment trial now underway in the Senate. Obviously, such a slowdown benefits the Democrats, who want the impeachment to headline news reports as long as possible. Further and more importantly, it was the House’s responsibility to build its case by compiling evidence and presenting it to the Senate for a trial; it is not the Senate’s responsibility to gather evidence.

The Democratic case lacks “overwhelming evidence” as Senator Joni Ernst of Iowa said, calling the whole process “a political exercise.” Ernst and others, like Lindsey Graham, are unwilling to extend the trial and accomplish the Democrat’s goal of dominating headlines in the run-up to the November elections.

The question is whether the three RINOs mentioned above will put the good of the country above their own emotional needs or self-interest.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/01/that_trio_of_rino_rebels.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: That Trio of RINO Rebels
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2020, 02:46:24 pm »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien