Author Topic: Lindsey Graham: 'I want to know' what's in John Bolton's book  (Read 140 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Lindsey Graham: 'I want to know' what's in John Bolton's book
« on: January 28, 2020, 05:29:38 pm »
Lindsey Graham: 'I want to know' what's in John Bolton's book
by Tim Pearce
 | January 28, 2020 11:36 AM

Sen. Lindsey Graham said he wants to see the manuscript of former national security adviser John Bolton’s new book after details from it were leaked to the press.

The South Carolina Republican spoke to reporters on Monday, the second day of President Trump’s impeachment team's defense, according to the Hill. Reports on Sunday said Bolton’s forthcoming memoir claims that Trump told him Ukraine would not receive U.S. military aid until the country launched investigations into former Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter.

"I think what we have to do here is evaluate the manuscript," Graham said. "I want to know what's in the manuscript."

Graham did not say whether or not he would support a move to subpoena the manuscript.

"Apparently, the White House has it. You can ask for it," Graham said.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/lindsey-graham-i-want-to-know-whats-in-john-boltons-book
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34