Author Topic: CNN's Don Lemon and guests mock Trump supporters as uneducated and illiterate  (Read 593 times)

Offline mountaineer

Rick Wilson will say ignorant things about anyone:
Rick Wilson  @TheRickWilson
Since Seb Gorka tweets attacks at me from behind a block like the sandy mangina he is, all I can do is weep silently.
And by weep, I mean laugh at his shit taste, ludicrous accent, academic fraud, and pathetic car choices.

7:21 AM · Jan 29, 2020
He's really into accents, have you noticed?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
I'll always attribute it to you..."Major Bill Martin says....(FU)."
 :yowsa:

I went to grave dig on my other forum, and found it.  The discussion was around intolerant lefties trying to disrupt Trump political rallies, blocking roads, etc...  I condemned that, so of course the lefty then accused me of defending Neo-Nazis rather than free speech:

Lefty 1: You mean like protesting Neo-Nazis being given a platform at a school function?  Or is that separate from what you're talking about?
Curious as to what you mean by this?

Me:  Have a blessed day!

Lefty 1:

The phrase "have a blessed day" is one of the ones that's been changed to mean something else?  Should I be cautious or on alert if I hear this??!  Is this in the unreleased Newspeak volume, because it wasn't in the last one AFAIK...

Lefty 2:

I am also interested in any alternate meaning.. I have heard this phrase almost exclusively from serious Christian black women, and on occasion I have used it with them myself, ( I mean it sincerely)  I always get a positive reaction..

Lefty 3:

He was being facetious..  He was telling him, politely, to f*** o**

I'm actually quite proud of it.  Most effective particularly when someone on the left starts getting particularly screechy.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2020, 07:53:11 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline darroll

Damn,
I went past third grade.