Author Topic: Former top Trump aide John Kelly: "I believe John Bolton"  (Read 221 times)

Offline corbe

Former top Trump aide John Kelly: "I believe John Bolton"
« on: January 28, 2020, 07:46:11 pm »
Former top Trump aide John Kelly: "I believe John Bolton"

Jacob Knutson1 hour ago

Former White House Chief of Staff John Kelly is backing claims made by John Bolton in a new book about President Trump, according to the Sarasota Herald-Tribune.

Why it matters: Bolton alleges in his upcoming book that Trump told him he needed to freeze military aid to Ukraine until the country opened an investigation into Democrats, including the Bidens, the New York Times reported on Sunday.

What he's saying: "If John Bolton says that in the book I believe John Bolton," Kelly said Monday to an audience in Sarasota, Florida.
"Every single time I was with him ... he always gave the president the unvarnished truth," Kelly said of Bolton, according to the Herald-Tribune.

<..snip..>

https://www.axios.com/john-kelly-bolton-impeachment-trump-d2933631-534f-4a47-b134-fa6c9a063f44.html
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.