Author Topic: Bolton’s Lawyer: Draft Book was Leaked to New York Times  (Read 954 times)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Bolton’s Lawyer: Draft Book was Leaked to New York Times
« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2020, 01:08:50 am »
Someone is lying.  Which one?

The person who coordinated the release of the dirt on Kavanaugh and Roy Moore.  If the timing seems suspiciously perfect, it's because it's in the Rat's playbook.  Always do a document drop the day it becomes impossible to vet the information in time.  And people who should know better lap it up.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2020, 01:14:24 am »
Am I out of line in the conclusion that if the NYT truly got a copy, that this had to come from a NSC leak?

If that is the case, the POTUS may have a lot bigger problem than we realize.  ...  A dim plant in the inner circle out to sabotage him.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2020, 01:32:42 am »
Who, in the prepublication review for classified material process, leaked the  book? Especially to the NYT?
While the book has not yet been released for publication, there is no access to the primary alleged source, so anything can be claimed by the leaker, in or out of context. 

There are more moles to ferret out. Too many residual rodents in this administration.

There is someone else who should lose their job.

If they were doing this to Hillary, they'd be found with a half-dozen "self-inflicted" gunshot wounds to the back of their head.

@Smokin Joe

A report I read today via Breitbart says LTC Vindmans twin brother is the one at the NSA that vets books like Bolton's to make sure nothing classified is in the pages.

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline DB

« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2020, 01:35:00 am »
Why the publisher if there is any question of secure material being in the book?
That should be cleared first, then the publisher would get it, unless the publisher has a security clearance.

What was quoted wouldn't require a security clearance. There would be no risk to the publisher to leak what was quoted.

If the NYT got a copy of the entire book prior to being cleared that's another thing. Is that what is being claimed?

Offline skeeter

« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2020, 01:35:01 am »
Am I out of line in the conclusion that if the NYT truly got a copy, that this had to come from a NSC leak?

If that is the case, the POTUS may have a lot bigger problem than we realize.  ...  A dim plant in the inner circle out to sabotage him.

Last I heard that punk Vindman’s twin brother worked at the NSC and was the no. one suspect. Has that been officially debunked?

Offline DB

« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2020, 01:36:53 am »
Last I heard that punk Vindman’s twin brother worked at the NSC and was the no. one suspect. Has that been officially debunked?

I heard that too. If the leak can be traced to him there will be a clear violation of law.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2020, 01:42:04 am »
Now both of the Vindiman brothers are or should be in real legal jeopardy.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DB

« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2020, 01:45:51 am »
@skeeter @DB

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/01/26/source-alexander-vindmans-brother-yevgeny-clears-publications-by-nsc-officials/

So let me guess, it is going to be that it was cleared for security concerns just prior to being leaked avoiding legal jeopardy...

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #35 on: January 28, 2020, 01:50:47 am »
Yeah it seems pretty obvious. Hopefully the bastard will at least lose his job.

I'd be surprised if either Vindman brother loses their job.

They've got top cover from the Dems.  And getting a career burrecrat out of their job is like getting the head of a tick out of your dog.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #36 on: January 28, 2020, 01:53:01 am »

They've got top cover from the Dems.  And getting a career burrecrat out of their job is like getting the head of a tick out of your dog.

Use the same method, I guess.  Set their asses on fire and let them back out. :whistle:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

« Reply #37 on: January 28, 2020, 01:53:30 am »

Why not. Bruce Orr still has his.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #38 on: January 28, 2020, 01:58:16 am »
Use the same method, I guess.  Set their asses on fire and let them back out. :whistle:

That method has never once failed me!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #39 on: January 28, 2020, 01:59:02 am »
Why not. Bruce Orr still has his.

I hoping because he is rolling over on lots of people.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Absalom

« Reply #40 on: January 28, 2020, 02:05:12 am »
How many times have they pulled this exact same BS against this administration only to have it turn out to be nothing.
-------------------------
If this is a stunt, bet a clear purpose is to keep the msm spotlight riveted on impeachment while it drags on and on and on; since time is their ally and the mortal enemy of the Administration.
No only is Trump the defendant; he is now playing defense, which is far worse!!!

Offline skeeter

« Reply #41 on: January 28, 2020, 02:20:21 am »
-------------------------
If this is a stunt, bet a clear purpose is to keep the msm spotlight riveted on impeachment while it drags on and on and on; since time is their ally and the mortal enemy of the Administration.
No only is Trump the defendant; he is now playing defense, which is far worse!!!

It is a stunt, and you’re right - it’s very much in Trumps interests to sh*tcan this charade ASAP. If for no other reason than to free up the senate to confirm more judges.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #42 on: January 28, 2020, 05:34:10 am »
@Smokin Joe

A report I read today via Breitbart says LTC Vindmans twin brother is the one at the NSA that vets books like Bolton's to make sure nothing classified is in the pages.
Well, that would be all warm and snuggly, wouldn't it? Even if Bolton's book said nothing of the kind, until it is released, "unnamed sources" allegedly revealed to the NYT (of all media) something that would be another "bombshell" and you just have to wait until the book is cleared to se if it is true.

What's more, even if it isn't in the final text, there are those who would only claim it was removed because of pressure from high places.

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #43 on: January 28, 2020, 05:50:26 am »
Well, that would be all warm and snuggly, wouldn't it? Even if Bolton's book said nothing of the kind, until it is released, "unnamed sources" allegedly revealed to the NYT (of all media) something that would be another "bombshell" and you just have to wait until the book is cleared to se if it is true.

What's more, even if it isn't in the final text, there are those who would only claim it was removed because of pressure from high places.

They set themselves up to be right no matter what the case may be.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #44 on: January 28, 2020, 06:22:54 am »
They set themselves up to be right no matter what the case may be.
Actually, they set themselves up to not be disproved.

They are not right, nothing right about them.

Dead witnesses, destroyed hard drives, wiped servers, info leaked by 'anonymous sources' which will capture the headlines and be debunked only after "everyone knows it's actually true".  It isn't what you know, it's what you can prove, and with the key people and physical evidence gone, or the 'investigators' bought and paid for (the carrot) or simply threatened with the myriad examples of those who wouldn't play along (the stick), their underlings grease the wheels that keep them rolling, likely for personal gain as well. People who are professionals at finding needles (even when they aren't present) suddenly can't see the haystack when they look to the left. Those little corruptions bring the leverage that gets the heavy lifting done, and someday Igor, the doctor will take care of that hump...

They read Machiavelli, Alinsky, and likely sold their souls somewhere along the line.

They're wrong, but right and wrong don't matter to them, it's all about optics, control and power, and money, and no one and nothing will stand in the way of that. They have no loyalty, no honor, no principles, and no real friends, only those who are useful to them in their quest for more, to be sidelined, discarded, or removed when they become more of a liability than an asset.

These are the creatures of the swamp, great and small, and what we need to remove from every level of government and public service.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2020, 06:24:00 am by Smokin Joe »

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #45 on: January 28, 2020, 06:42:00 am »
These are the creatures of the swamp, great and small, and what we need to remove from every level of government and public service.

As we've seen over time that is easier said than done.

They secret themselves away of places in government that most people have never heard of and help shape policy as a nameless faceless part of the Progressive machine whether it's in the Pentagon, DoJ...NSA...you pick.  They are safe from firing and changes at the top because of how the DoD civilian workforce rules are written.

I can't tell you how many people I did investiture ceremonies for in little know sections of the DoD that were former Clinton staffers.  More than one ceremony of this type that I did saw David Axelrod siting in attendance.

It's gonna take more than a swamp draining to get rid of them.  You'd literally have to fire everyone who's a civilian and probably more than a few in uniform to really get rid of what is making our government sick.

Why do you think so many inside the beltway types are chaifing at some of the traditionally DC centric departments moving to flyover country?

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #46 on: January 28, 2020, 07:27:31 am »
As we've seen over time that is easier said than done.

They secret themselves away of places in government that most people have never heard of and help shape policy as a nameless faceless part of the Progressive machine whether it's in the Pentagon, DoJ...NSA...you pick.  They are safe from firing and changes at the top because of how the DoD civilian workforce rules are written.

I can't tell you how many people I did investiture ceremonies for in little know sections of the DoD that were former Clinton staffers.  More than one ceremony of this type that I did saw David Axelrod siting in attendance.

It's gonna take more than a swamp draining to get rid of them.  You'd literally have to fire everyone who's a civilian and probably more than a few in uniform to really get rid of what is making our government sick.

Why do you think so many inside the beltway types are chaifing at some of the traditionally DC centric departments moving to flyover country?
Well, unfortunately, if the corruption is as endemic as it seems, exporting it to flyover country might only allow it to metastasize, when the elimination would be preferable.
But then, if we eliminated the extra-Constitutional functions and departments of even just the Federal Governent, we'd cut off the lucre that feeds so much of this, and eliminate many of the positions they use as their basis for power in the first place. We'd likely not only balance the budget, we'd pay down the debt.

C S Lewis