Author Topic: Fox News Poll January 19-22, 2020 by Fox News on Scribd  (Read 405 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Fox News Poll January 19-22, 2020 by Fox News on Scribd
« on: January 26, 2020, 09:26:26 pm »

New FOX News Poll

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fox-news-poll-january-19-22-2020
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: Fox News Poll January 19-22, 2020 by Fox News on Scribd
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2020, 09:58:24 pm »

New FOX News Poll

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fox-news-poll-january-19-22-2020

Polls aren't reliable nor are they accurate.  If we give any credence to this poll, Congress polls the worst, then Pelosi, McConnel, the President and Melania.  Considering that the House is large majority DEM the poll doesn't do them any favors.  The GOP only has a slim majority in the Senate, but I'd say they aren't see very favorably either. 

Considering that there is no one opposing Trump, he's polling near 45-50% and so we might conclude that he has a 50-50 shot at winning -- nothing new here.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2020, 10:14:38 pm »
I guess that's it for Trump the Mean then.  Sanford for President!  I'm tired of winning.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2020, 12:10:52 am »
Polls aren't reliable nor are they accurate.  If we give any credence to this poll, Congress polls the worst, then Pelosi, McConnel, the President and Melania.  Considering that the House is large majority DEM the poll doesn't do them any favors.  The GOP only has a slim majority in the Senate, but I'd say they aren't see very favorably either. 

Considering that there is no one opposing Trump, he's polling near 45-50% and so we might conclude that he has a 50-50 shot at winning -- nothing new here.

I noted that too.  Congress has a horrible rating.  Trump isn't exactly polling great either.  But people are tired of Democrats and Congress.  Maybe we do have a chance to take back the House.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2020, 12:15:46 am »
I noted that too.  Congress has a horrible rating.  Trump isn't exactly polling great either.  But people are tired of Democrats and Congress.  Maybe we do have a chance to take back the House.

Naw.  The Bad Orange Man at the top of the ticket will will keep the pious away, making the field safe for the Dems you seem to think are more moral than Trump.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2020, 04:30:18 am »
Naw.  The Bad Orange Man at the top of the ticket will will keep the pious away, making the field safe for the Dems you seem to think are more moral than Trump.

Aw, you are so obnoxious but I love you anyway!   ****cute kitty

Offline dancer

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2020, 12:39:41 pm »
Fox News polls notoriously tilt left.  Murdock's sons are left-wing Globalists.  Trump rallies are far more accurate tells.  When compared to the Democrat turnouts, they can't attract anywhere near the leftover thousands who could not get into PDJT's venue.  58%  of the Wisconsin attendees were Democrats and Independents.   :patriot:

Offline Idiot

« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2020, 02:23:27 pm »
Perfection or nothing sweety…..  Good luck with that.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2020, 02:57:34 pm »

Don't ever change.... :kisses2:
I will NOT comply.

Offline Chosen Daughter