Author Topic: Impeachment Manager Lofgren: House Couldn’t Wait for Witnesses; 'The Election Would Be Over'  (Read 346 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

https://www.cnsnews.com/article/washington/susan-jones/impeachment-manager-lofgren-house-couldnt-wait-witnesses-election

Impeachment Manager Lofgren: House Couldn’t Wait for Witnesses; 'The Election Would Be Over'

Jake Tapper, host of CNN's "State of the Union," noted that Lofgren had urged senators not to "surrender to the president's stonewalling." Democrats are insisting that senators call the witnesses and subpoena the documents that House members didn’t wait for.

"We did go to court, as you know," Lofgren said.

Tapper interrupted: "But you didn't pursue it in court. You ultimately withdrew the cases and went to the Senate."

"Ultimately, we realized we had the evidence we were going to get, and that it was sufficient to prove our case," Lofgren said.

Tapper pressed her: "But didn't you surrender to the president's stonewalling, in that sense?"

"Well, in that -- I guess, in that sense, we did, because, if we had waited for three or four years, the election would be over. The issue would be almost moot. If he is committing a high crime and misdemeanor now, and continuing to do it, we need to act."

Not the brightest bulb in the knife drawer, admitting that the purpose of the impeachment was to preempt US voters' choice. Insinuations of conspiring with Russia were Obama's and Hillary's failed October Surprise. Now the Dems are trying to steal the Presidency via unending shampeachment(s) and shamvestigations.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
So they're trying to impeach a President for attempting to tamper with an election...as they admit that they're trying to tamper with an election via impeachment.

Yep, classic Dems.
The Republic is lost.

Offline skeeter

Isn't this exactly what they're accusing trump of doing?