Author Topic: Dem impeachment witness Vindman unloads on Blackburn as Dems wrap 3rd day of Trump's trial  (Read 324 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dem impeachment witness Vindman unloads on Blackburn as Dems wrap 3rd day of Trump's trial

By Gregg Re | Fox News

As the third day of the ongoing impeachment trial of President Trump wrapped up in the Senate chamber, most of the drama was elsewhere -- with one witness for the Democrats accusing a Republican senator of "defamation" and "slander" after she questioned his patriotism and implicated him in a scheme to take down Trump from inside the White House.

The off-field spat began Thursday evening on Twitter, when Tennessee GOP Sen. Marsha Blackburn quoted the commanding officer of Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman as saying that Vindman was a "political activist in uniform."

Vindman, a National Security Council official, testified during House Democrats' impeachment inquiry last year that Trump's Ukraine dealings left him in a state of "shock," and Democrats were quoting from Vindman's remarks during the Senate trial on Thursday. Vindman has denied knowing the identity of the whistleblower who flagged Trump's fateful July 25 phone call with Ukraine's president -- a claim that Republicans have questioned, because under cross-examination, Vindman apparently admitted to leaking the contents of Trump's call to the whistleblower.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-impeachment-trial-marsha-blackburn-vindma

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Marsha Blackburn feels the left’s wrath when she attacks the character of ‘Super Patriot’ Alexander Vindman
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/01/24/marsha-blackburn-feels-the-lefts-wrath-when-she-attacks-the-character-of-super-patriot-alexander-vindman-878949
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline aligncare

Marsha Blackburn feels the left’s wrath when she attacks the character of ‘Super Patriot’ Alexander Vindman
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/01/24/marsha-blackburn-feels-the-lefts-wrath-when-she-attacks-the-character-of-super-patriot-alexander-vindman-878949

Super American Vindman! The guy Ukraine asked to head their military—not once, but three times.

Yeah, that super American, Vindman—the Bob’s Big Boy of foreign service.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Boo hoo, Vindictive Vindman.  Maybe you can get Schitt to kiss your boo-boo?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
"The lefts wrath?"   What they doing... flogging her with a wet noodle....(that is dog whistle for a limp dick)  Geez, the press sucks.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline EdinVA

I like Marsha Blackburn.... Tough, smart.... She is right....Thanks go to Vindman for his service but it is time for him to get his head screwed back on straight.

Offline aligncare

At least Blackburn is simply stating the obvious: Vindman is a democrat partisan who can’t seem to hide his partisanship.

Now, if we want to see what slander really looks like, take a look at what Hillary did to U.S. Army major Tulsi Gabbard’s reputation and military service. According to Hillary, Rep. Gabbard is a traitor to the United States and was “groomed” by Russia to be a Manchurian candidate.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I like Marsha Blackburn.... Tough, smart.... She is right....Thanks go to Vindman for his service but it is time for him to get his head screwed back on straight.

To hell with that! He needs to be stripped of his security clearance and court-martialed @EdinVA
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
To hell with that! He needs to be stripped of his security clearance and court-martialed @EdinVA

At the very least, he should not still be working for the White House, but he is. 9999hair out0000
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline EdinVA

At the very least, he should not still be working for the White House, but he is. 9999hair out0000
@Bigun@Cyber Liberty
I did not realize Vidman was born in Russis in what is now called Ukraine.... Why does he have a clearance?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Bigun@Cyber Liberty
I did not realize Vidman was born in Russis in what is now called Ukraine.... Why does he have a clearance?

O'Bastard really valued his perfumed princes.  He thought very highly of "yes men," the mark of a lousy CEO.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
O'Bastard really valued his perfumed princes.  He thought very highly of "yes men," the mark of a lousy CEO.

And to top that off, he has a twin brother who is also currently in the service of his country.  Which one is anyone's guess.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
And to top that off, he has a twin brother who is also currently in the service of his country.  Which one is anyone's guess.
Does the Ukraine have Submariner's  or a Navy.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.