Author Topic: Rudy Finally DOES IT – Joe Biden is FINISHED!  (Read 4440 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Rudy Finally DOES IT – Joe Biden is FINISHED!
« Reply #175 on: January 27, 2020, 06:13:25 pm »
Americans are extremely close to losing it all - from a constitutional republic to an oligarchy.

The Susan Collins, Mitt Romneys and John Boltons know damn well this is a charade. They aren't stupid people, they know what the facts are. Yet they choose to be complicit in the coup against a legitimately elected executive.

They deserve to swing with the rats.

@skeeter

Yup,no difference between a subversive and a traitor. Public hangings are what is called for.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #176 on: January 27, 2020, 06:29:49 pm »
I've said this on several occasions.  If Trump withheld Urkranian aid to be able to root out US political corruption (Biden), then He did the country a damn big service.

To me this like a jay-walking charge  to save a kid from traffic.

@catfish1957 @sneakypete

IIRC the president's oath of office includes the words "ensure that the laws are faithfully executed". Kind of hard for him to do that if he can't look for corruption.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #177 on: January 27, 2020, 06:37:12 pm »
@catfish1957 @sneakypete

IIRC the president's oath of office includes the words "ensure that the laws are faithfully executed". Kind of hard for him to do that if he can't look for corruption.

@Bigun

I would be more than happy to help him with some of the executions.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Hoodat

« Reply #178 on: January 27, 2020, 10:01:04 pm »
The thought that aid could not be withheld before a foreign government deals with corruption affecting both our government and theirs, or at least shows a serious inclination to do so, is flabbergasting.

And here's the part everyone is ignoring.  Aid (US Aid) that was earmarked for Ukraine during the Obama Administration STILL HAS NOT BEEN DELIVERED!

Officials under Obama siphoned off that money (i.e. embezzled) for who knows what.  Yet Trump is impeached for money that was paid out in full before the fiscal year end?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline musiclady

« Reply #179 on: January 27, 2020, 11:57:09 pm »
And here's the part everyone is ignoring.  Aid (US Aid) that was earmarked for Ukraine during the Obama Administration STILL HAS NOT BEEN DELIVERED!

Officials under Obama siphoned off that money (i.e. embezzled) for who knows what.  Yet Trump is impeached for money that was paid out in full before the fiscal year end?

Doing the right thing has never, ever been the goal of the Democrats.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.