Author Topic: Rudy Finally DOES IT – Joe Biden is FINISHED!  (Read 4518 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: Rudy Finally DOES IT – Joe Biden is FINISHED!
« Reply #125 on: January 26, 2020, 09:21:02 pm »
@Chosen Daughter

You clearly hate the America of today. Not enough superstition for you,and all those people out there running around making up their own minds disturbing you?

Well you would be wrong then.  I have never hated America.  I love my country.  I didn't like it when Michelle Obama made a reference to America finally going to be great with her husband at the helm.  I don't go for MAGA either.   The United States never stopped being great ever.  But we had some bad players.  Doesn't make the country bad.  I believe in the heart of the country.  The Constitution and the Founding of the Country.  There isn't any place like it.  And regardless of the players still everyone desires to come here.  Anyone that says they want to leave pack your crap and go.

I admit we are not without our mistakes.  Every country and every person makes mistakes.  Its what you do with them that decides your character.  So when they say "new" America I don't like it.  They have a problem with who we are?  They can leave too!   To suggest a "new America" it would have to mean there is something wrong with us as a Country.  We don't need a "new America".  We need to hold firm to the Founding Document and understand the spirit in which this country was founded.  Understand who we are and be proud of it.  Bad players bad.  Get rid of them.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #126 on: January 26, 2020, 09:26:21 pm »
Well you would be wrong then.  I have never hated America.  I love my country.  I didn't like it when Michelle Obama made a reference to America finally going to be great with her husband at the helm.  I don't go for MAGA either.   The United States never stopped being great ever.  But we had some bad players.  Doesn't make the country bad.  I believe in the heart of the country.  The Constitution and the Founding of the Country.  There isn't any place like it.  And regardless of the players still everyone desires to come here.  Anyone that says they want to leave pack your crap and go.

I admit we are not without our mistakes.  Every country and every person makes mistakes.  Its what you do with them that decides your character.  So when they say "new" America I don't like it.  They have a problem with who we are?  They can leave too!   To suggest a "new America" it would have to mean there is something wrong with us as a Country.  We don't need a "new America".  We need to hold firm to the Founding Document and understand the spirit in which this country was founded.  Understand who we are and be proud of it.  Bad players bad.  Get rid of them.

Did you ever root for Obama to be Impeached and Convicted?  Bubba?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #127 on: January 26, 2020, 09:30:00 pm »
Did you ever root for Obama to be Impeached and Convicted?  Bubba?

It too dang bad that the Republicans were not smart enough to do that.  Because yes, I would have.  Instead the idiots let him get away with everything.  The same way they do and will with Trump.  Bunch of do nothing idiots without morals.  "All" bad players should be gone.

When government becomes a body that is self serving and left unaccountable for everything that they do.  Lawmakers not following the law and getting slapped on the wrist.  That is not the intention of the Founding Fathers.  We need to get back to the "old" America.  The one that doesn't need a refresher course on morals and Constitutional Law.  The meaning of serving.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2020, 09:33:13 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #128 on: January 26, 2020, 09:31:15 pm »
It too dang bad that the Republicans were not smart enough to do that.  Because yes, I would have.  Instead the idiots let him get away with everything.  The same way they do and will with Trump.  Bunch of do nothing idiots without morals.  "All" bad players should be gone.

The Republicans did Impeach bubba.  Did you support that?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #129 on: January 26, 2020, 09:34:31 pm »
The Republicans did Impeach bubba.  Did you support that?

Yes I did support the impeachment of Clinton.  I was thinking about Obama. *****rollingeyes*****  He could have been impeached also.  Benghazi and Fast and Furious.....

Oh, you did say Obama.  I thought I was losing it.  Yes, both of them.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2020, 09:37:06 pm by Chosen Daughter »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #130 on: January 26, 2020, 09:37:42 pm »

I have never hated America.  I love my country.  I didn't like it when Michelle Obama made a reference to America finally going to be great with her husband at the helm.  I don't go for MAGA either.   The United States never stopped being great ever.  But we had some bad players.  Doesn't make the country bad.  I believe in the heart of the country.  The Constitution and the Founding of the Country.  There isn't any place like it.  And regardless of the players still everyone desires to come here.  Anyone that says they want to leave pack your crap and go.

@Chosen Daughter

I can't disagree with any of that,but you seem to be shortsighted because you also want to insist everyone live according to your religious beliefs,and both are not possible.

I admit we are not without our mistakes.  Every country and every person makes mistakes.  Its what you do with them that decides your character.  So when they say "new" America I don't like it.  They have a problem with who we are?  They can leave too!   To suggest a "new America" it would have to mean there is something wrong with us as a Country.

There IS something wrong with the America of today. Anybody that can't see that is as blind as a bat.

We don't need a "new America".  We need to hold firm to the Founding Document and understand the spirit in which this country was founded.  Understand who we are and be proud of it.  Bad players bad.  Get rid of them.

IF you are saying we need to RETURN to the roots of America,a nation with individual citizens who are the masters of the nation as well as the politicians we hire to manage it for us,I can't argue with that either,but once again,it is not compatible with living in a religious dictatorship. Ever heard of "The separation of church and state"? That's a part of the package,and it DAMN sure applies to the corrupt religious institutions of today,where the leaders take cash and other pay-offs to manage their flocks to please the government.

Governments and religious organizations are supposed to remain independent,not share power.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #131 on: January 26, 2020, 09:49:15 pm »
Yes I did support the impeachment of Clinton.  I was thinking about Obama. *****rollingeyes*****  He could have been impeached also.  Benghazi and Fast and Furious.....

Oh, you did say Obama.  I thought I was losing it.  Yes, both of them.

O'Bastard is in a "protected class."  He deserved Impeachment, Conviction and then tried in court as a Citizen for Fast and Furious, among other crimes like weaponizing the IRS and the FBI.  But Impeachment was not in the cards because Raciss.

What I can't seem to shake is the perception you always wanted Trump Impeached and convicted for reasons other than Ukraine, but that's the weak case the Rats have brought.  It'll do, apparenty.  This would make you as partisan as Schiff, and I had always thought your reasons were deeper than that.
I will NOT comply.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #132 on: January 26, 2020, 09:49:23 pm »
   It appears that some of you got your Xanax prescription refilled today, I am hopeful again.

You're weed would have been helpful @corbe
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #133 on: January 26, 2020, 09:51:10 pm »
O'Bastard is in a "protected class."  He deserved Impeachment, Conviction and then tried in court as a Citizen for Fast and Furious, among other crimes like weaponizing the IRS and the FBI.  But Impeachment was not in the cards because Raciss.

What I can't seem to shake is the perception you always wanted Trump Impeached and convicted for reasons other than Ukraine, but that's the weak case the Rats have brought.  It'll do, apparenty.  This would make you as partisan as Schiff, and I had always thought your reasons were deeper than that.

That's exactly why Clinton will never face prosecution; she goes down, she'll take him with her.  Not going to happen.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline corbe

« Reply #134 on: January 26, 2020, 10:02:37 pm »
   My girl called me last week and she had some good $hit for sale, it was called 'AK47'  I told her that I'd rather not have anything to do with the Russians, look what it's done to Trump.  Fast forward 4 days and I noticed AK47 had been scratched out by Sharpie and 'BB Gun' had been added to my monthly allotment baggie.

She does have a sense of humor.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #135 on: January 26, 2020, 10:05:44 pm »
   My girl called me last week and she had some good $hit for sale, it was called 'AK47'  I told her that I'd rather not have anything to do with the Russians, look what it's done to Trump.  Fast forward 4 days and I noticed AK47 had been scratched out by Sharpie and 'BB Gun' had been added to my monthly allotment baggie.

:laugh:   :beer:

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #136 on: January 26, 2020, 10:10:37 pm »

Ask her for some G-6...  you can thank me this week.     :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #137 on: January 26, 2020, 10:52:13 pm »
@EdinVA

Yes,but if we do,how are the professional criminal class we call "politicians" going to pay for their next mansion?
Yeah, it's hard to get filthy rich off a mere six figure income.... *****rollingeyes*****
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #138 on: January 26, 2020, 11:59:50 pm »
@Chosen Daughter

I can't disagree with any of that,but you seem to be shortsighted because you also want to insist everyone live according to your religious beliefs,and both are not possible.

There IS something wrong with the America of today. Anybody that can't see that is as blind as a bat.

IF you are saying we need to RETURN to the roots of America,a nation with individual citizens who are the masters of the nation as well as the politicians we hire to manage it for us,I can't argue with that either,but once again,it is not compatible with living in a religious dictatorship. Ever heard of "The separation of church and state"? That's a part of the package,and it DAMN sure applies to the corrupt religious institutions of today,where the leaders take cash and other pay-offs to manage their flocks to please the government.

Governments and religious organizations are supposed to remain independent,not share power.

Oh Sneaky!  How do you keep getting this wrong?  I have never wanted anything other than religious freedom.  I think you are supporting the wrong dude if you are so concerned about that.   I don't want to push you to religion or judge you on religion.  Rule on religion.  If you are concerned about me purely because I am a Christian you surely shouldn't like Trump.  Freedom of religion is in our Constitution.  The only religion I would care to have any kind of limits on is extremist Islam.  Sharia Law.  Because it isn't just religious.  It is laws that they believe everyone must follow.  A dictatorship that believes everyone else needs to be punished or die.  But don't, don't call me out for being Christian unless you want to call out Trump too.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #139 on: January 27, 2020, 12:07:09 am »

I believed Mulvaney when he admitted quid pro quo.  I still believe that he wanted to dig dirt on Biden for personal reasons.  I don't know if that is impeachable.  I have a hard time believing he is innocent when he doesn't want Bolton or Mulvaney to testify. 

And believe me when I say I would rather have any Conservative.  If he was found guilty I wouldn't shed a tear.  I could live with Pence until the elections when another Republican hopefully Conservative would step up.  No surprise.   I find Trump dangerous. I didn't like his action in Syria and I don't like a President that lies about something as serious as an assassination in the ME.  I want a president that is honest.  It is so plain and simple.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #140 on: January 27, 2020, 12:14:13 am »

I believed Mulvaney when he admitted quid pro quo.  I still believe that he wanted to dig dirt on Biden for personal reasons.  I don't know if that is impeachable.  I have a hard time believing he is innocent when he doesn't want Bolton or Mulvaney to testify. 

And believe me when I say I would rather have any Conservative.  If he was found guilty I wouldn't shed a tear.  I could live with Pence until the elections when another Republican hopefully Conservative would step up.  No surprise.   I find Trump dangerous. I didn't like his action in Syria and I don't like a President that lies about something as serious as an assassination in the ME.  I want a president that is honest.  It is so plain and simple.

So, if you are successful in throwing the hated Trump, do you seriously think the road will be paved for  an "honest politician?"  Somebody who can meet your purity test?  I got news for you....

:happyhappy:
I will NOT comply.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #141 on: January 27, 2020, 12:20:39 am »
honest politician

:mauslaff: :mauslaff: :mauslaff:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #142 on: January 27, 2020, 12:23:48 am »
So, if you are successful in throwing the hated Trump, do you seriously think the road will be paved for  an "honest politician?"  Somebody who can meet your purity test?  I got news for you....

I can't throw anyone.  I have nothing to do with the process.  So go ahead and laugh.  Roll on the floor...………….  All this is, is talk and I am a nobody.  I have no hope that this buffoon could be removed.  He is obviously going to be acquitted.  My only hope is that we survive whatever creepy, rude, corrupt politician that is elected in 2020.  Democrat or Republican.  Nothing exciting.  Only moving toward another 4 years of outrageous behavior not fitting of the President of the United States of America.

There are a couple politicians I believe are fitting of the Presidency.  I can only dream.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2020, 12:25:26 am by Chosen Daughter »

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #143 on: January 27, 2020, 12:24:35 am »

@Cyber Liberty
In the event that Trump leaves office...
How Is a New Vice President Chosen? In the event that Vice President Dick Cheney can no longer discharge his duties, how does George Bush get a new vice president?

The 25th Amendment, ratified in 1967, solved the problem of how to replace a vice president. If Cheney resigned, President Bush would select a nominee for the vice presidency. Then the nominee would have to be approved by majority votes in both the House and the Senate.

Before the 25th Amendment, a vacancy in the office was simply left unfilled. The impetus for the 25th was the assassination of John F. Kennedy–with Lyndon Johnson’s ascension to the presidency, there was no vice president in place in case something befell Johnson. Then-Rep. Gerald Ford was appointed under the 25th following the resignation of Vice President Spiro Agnew in 1973. In 1974, after Richard Nixon resigned, Ford became president and selected Nelson Rockefeller as vice president. After a long congressional inquiry, Rockefeller was approved, making them the country’s first nonelected president and vice president.
https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2001/03/how-is-a-new-vice-president-chosen.html

Now who would get a majority votes in both houses.... times up...

« Last Edit: January 27, 2020, 12:25:45 am by EdinVA »

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Last Edit: January 27, 2020, 12:37:12 am by Chosen Daughter »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #145 on: January 27, 2020, 12:35:05 am »
Ben Sasse 2024

https://www.presidentialelection.com/historical_memorabilia_and_collectibles/categories/2020-campaign-buttons/2020-hopefuls/ben-sasse-2020-presidential-hopeful-campaign-buttons/

I don't like Sasse.  I think I'll agitate for his impeachment if you ever get him.  That's the way it's done by the pious these days, right?

Impee Foty-six!  Impee Foty-six!!!
I will NOT comply.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #146 on: January 27, 2020, 12:38:27 am »
I don't like Sasse.  I think I'll agitate for his impeachment if you ever get him.  That's the way it's done by the pious these days, right?

Impee Foty-six!  Impee Foty-six!!!

Go ahead.  Maybe you are more of a somebody than I.  But I like him.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #147 on: January 27, 2020, 12:45:42 am »
Go ahead.  Maybe you are more of a somebody than I.  But I like him.

I don't, so by your standards I can declare him morally for office.  I'm sure you will support me in this because I know you think it's more important to be pious than successful in moving conservatism down the playing field.  It's better to "feeeel good" about a politician than it is for him to be right on the issues.  All I have to do is find fault in everything he says, and everything he does.  And get my friends in the Rat party to do my dirty work while I sit back and tell everybody "See??  I told you so."

This will be my attitude if you ever get your way in throwing out Trump.  All flags flying.
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #148 on: January 27, 2020, 12:52:12 am »
I don't, so by your standards I can declare him morally for office.  I'm sure you will support me in this because I know you think it's more important to be pious than successful in moving conservatism down the playing field.  It's better to "feeeel good" about a politician than it is for him to be right on the issues.  All I have to do is find fault in everything he says, and everything he does.  And get my friends in the Rat party to do my dirty work while I sit back and tell everybody "See??  I told you so."

This will be my attitude if you ever get your way in throwing out Trump.  All flags flying.

@Cyber Liberty

Smoooooth!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #149 on: January 27, 2020, 01:01:07 am »

Well did you like that Trump took full credit at March for life? 

Sen. Ben Sasse seeks to fast-track bill to protect abortion survivors
AddThis Sharing Buttons

https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/sen-ben-sasse-seeks-to-fast-track-bill-to-protect-abortion-survivors-40083

This isn't my first dance with promoting Sasse.  I have mentioned him many times before and I remember especially Frank saying that he was a do nothing.  But even Trump has endorsed him now.   And I didn't say Trump was engaged in quid pro quo Mulvaney did.  But I have liked Ben for a very long time because he is real and Conservative.  I don't think that they could find dirt on this guy.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2020, 01:02:36 am by Chosen Daughter »