Author Topic: Republicans Set Nadler Straight After He Selectively Edits Professor Turley’s Testimony to Argue Abu  (Read 234 times)

rangerrebew

Republicans Set Nadler Straight After He Selectively Edits Professor Turley’s Testimony to Argue Abuse of Power is an Impeachable Offense (VIDEO)
Cristina Laila by Cristina Laila January 23, 2020 263 Comments

What charges?

The Democrats began their second day of opening arguments on Thursday in Trump’s Senate impeachment trial.

Dem House impeachment manager Rep. Jerrold Nadler claimed that the articles of impeachment against Trump are the most serious charges ever brought against the president.

Only there are no charges.

“The articles of impeachment against President Trump rank among the most serious charges ever brought against the president,” Nadler said.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/01/republicans-set-nadler-straight-after-he-selectively-edits-professor-turleys-testimony-to-argue-abuse-of-power-is-an-impeachable-offense-video/

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Nadler is a seditious, lying little bastard. Make him a defendant.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline skeeter

Now its about seeing how many rubes they can get to swallow their ridiculous lies. Ten or twenty percent of the undecideds will do fine.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2020, 02:23:22 pm by skeeter »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
All of the Republicans in the world are never going to make that little child-molesting pervert "straight".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I wonder what exactly was said by Waddler, and exactly what he left out?  The story does not say, unless it's buried in the videos that I have a hard time with because I can't hear very well.   :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I wonder what exactly was said by Waddler, and exactly what he left out?  The story does not say, unless it's buried in the videos that I have a hard time with because I can't hear very well.   :shrug:

Best I can tell No Nads left this quote out.

Jonathan Turley explained that “this impeachment not only fails to satisfy the standard of past impeachments but would create a dangerous precedent for future impeachments.”
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.