Author Topic: Virginia Democrats Go Full Orwell In Wake of MASSIVE, Peaceful Gun Rights Rally]  (Read 508 times)

rangerrebew

Virginia Democrats Go Full Orwell In Wake of MASSIVE, Peaceful Gun Rights Rally…This Is Absolute Tyranny

(TP247) – Following the peaceful and huge gun rights rally on Monday in Richmond, Virginia, the gun-grab-happy Democrats in the state, who recently gained control of the state government, have decided to just go full Orwell.

They’re trying to push a bill through the legislature that would criminalize dissent against the notorious governor or any other state government officials.

This is literal tyranny.

https://www.teaparty247.org/virginia-democrats-go-full-orwell-in-wake-of-massive-peaceful-gun-rights-rally-this-is-absolute-tyranny/

Offline EdinVA

So, how will they prove that a specific person sent the message/email.... 

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

I don't know. If it was sent from an iphone, for example, I don't think they could ever prove who actually used that phone to send the message. Down at our local library you have to show your library card and sign the book, time and date, to use a computer. But all of that can be faked. What I do know is if they want you, they will get you.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline verga

Virginia Democrats Go Full Orwell In Wake of MASSIVE, Peaceful Gun Rights Rally…This Is Absolute Tyranny

(TP247) – Following the peaceful and huge gun rights rally on Monday in Richmond, Virginia, the gun-grab-happy Democrats in the state, who recently gained control of the state government, have decided to just go full Orwell.

They’re trying to push a bill through the legislature that would criminalize dissent against the notorious governor or any other state government officials.

This is literal tyranny.

https://www.teaparty247.org/virginia-democrats-go-full-orwell-in-wake-of-massive-peaceful-gun-rights-rally-this-is-absolute-tyranny/
If we can get the 69% of the registered voters out this time we can make Va a Red state again.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline EdinVA

If we can get the 69% of the registered voters out this time we can make Va a Red state again.
@verga
Daniel Glade is running against Warner.. Keep an eye on him

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline verga

@verga
Daniel Glade is running against Warner.. Keep an eye on him

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
There was another Republican at the Rally, Thomas Speciale. Army Reservist and Small business owner. He was gathering signatures
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

You don't really think the NSA stopped data mining every phone call in the U.S. do you?

N.S.A. Triples Collection of Data From U.S. Phone Companies

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/04/us/politics/nsa-surveillance-2017-annual-report.html
« Last Edit: January 24, 2020, 07:49:14 pm by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I don't know. If it was sent from an iphone, for example, I don't think they could ever prove who actually used that phone to send the message. Down at our local library you have to show your library card and sign the book, time and date, to use a computer. But all of that can be faked. What I do know is if they want you, they will get you.

@bigheadfred

None of that matters. The ONLY thing that matters is they get the law. Once they have the law,they can then find people with necks to hang it around. You are essentially going to be required to prove you are innocent to THEIR courts and THEIR judges.

This was one of the first systems the communists created once they took over control of Russia. Good luck proving you are innocent.

AND......,if you DO have the money to fight them in courts,THEY control the judges so they will just keep refiling charges until they bankrupt you ,and THEN put you in prison.

Eliminating the 1st and 2nd Amendments is only the beginning volleys of their ultimate goal of eliminating the whole Bill of Rights.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!