Author Topic: The Real Ukraine Scandal Leads to the Clinton Foundation  (Read 194 times)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
The Real Ukraine Scandal Leads to the Clinton Foundation
« on: January 23, 2020, 05:55:45 pm »
The Real Ukraine Scandal Leads to the Clinton Foundation

Trump is not getting thrown out of office. Not with his remarkable record of economic success for the average American worker. Not going to happen.

63 million Trump voters will insure that never happens. We have your back, Mr. President.   

President Trump has the highest approval rating among Republicans in history. 95%. No one is impeaching this president.

Now, let’s discuss why this is happening.

Trump touched the third rail of Democrat/Deep State/DC Swamp politics. He asked Ukraine’s President to investigate massive Democrat corruption and theft of taxpayer money.

Suddenly alarm bells went off at the DNC. I believe Trump is about to expose the biggest scandal in US political history. Trump is about to put powerful people in prison. Trump is about to destroy the Democrat Party and expose the Deep State.

So, it was all hands-on-deck. President Trump had to be framed and destroyed...

Excerpt: Much more at above link
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: The Real Ukraine Scandal Leads to the Clinton Foundation
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2020, 05:56:19 pm »
As I have been telling you here from day one.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

Re: The Real Ukraine Scandal Leads to the Clinton Foundation
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2020, 06:06:57 pm »
Of course it does.  Anymore, what DEM scandal isn't related to the Clintons?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.