Author Topic: Watch: Black 2d A Supporter Has A Few Words For Media Who Characterized Gun Rights Rally As ‘Racist’  (Read 451 times)

rangerrebew

Offline PeteS in CA

One person who characterized the ralliers as "white supremacists":

https://pjmedia.com/trending/anti-gun-activist-david-hogg-declares-virginia-gun-rights-rally-is-full-of-white-supremacists/

Anti-Gun Activist David Hogg Declares Virginia Gun-Rights Rally Is Full of White Supremacists

David Hogg has been in the public eye since the horrendous shooting at his high school in Parkland, Florida. ...
Now Hogg is back from his hidey-hole at Harvard to proclaim the Virginia gun rally a "white supremacist" affair.

VA is in a state of emergency because white supremacists and nazi’s are using their 2nd amendment rights to shutdown the 1st amendment rights of students, veterans, and clergy.

I guess Publicity-Hogg-Boy isn't enjoying his irrelevancy. Maybe he should have had a chat with Cindy Sheehan about what happens after a minor person's usefulness to Progs comes to an end.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
One person who characterized the ralliers as "white supremacists":

https://pjmedia.com/trending/anti-gun-activist-david-hogg-declares-virginia-gun-rights-rally-is-full-of-white-supremacists/

Anti-Gun Activist David Hogg Declares Virginia Gun-Rights Rally Is Full of White Supremacists

I guess Publicity-Hogg-Boy isn't enjoying his irrelevancy. Maybe he should have had a chat with Cindy Sheehan about what happens after a minor person's usefulness to Progs comes to an end.

I see he is still suffering from Low T.  Kinda looks like Adam Schitforbrains.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

That haircut and those glasses look gay.  Remind me not to buy glasses with oversized lenses.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

He looks like Greta.

Offline thackney

That haircut and those glasses look gay.  Remind me not to buy glasses with oversized lenses.

That hair cut would be considered military style by many.  I wear hair this short (clippers cut) for being in and out of a hard hat in Texas heat all day.

My glass frames were selected by what was the biggest lens available in the store.  Singing in the Church Choir, I wanted to be able to see without moving my head from pews, director, or music held low.

Different stokes I guess.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
That hair cut would be considered military style by many.  I wear hair this short (clippers cut) for being in and out of a hard hat in Texas heat all day.

My glass frames were selected by what was the biggest lens available in the store.  Singing in the Church Choir, I wanted to be able to see without moving my head from pews, director, or music held low.

Different stokes I guess.

It's the lenses.  :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline thackney

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I think mine are even bigger.

Your beard and strong jaw line set yours off.  Pipsqueak Piggy Hogg has neither of those two attributes going for him.  (Nice looking cow, too!)
I will NOT comply.

Offline PeteS in CA

Your beard and strong jaw line set yours off.  Pipsqueak Piggy Hogg has neither of those two attributes going for him.  (Nice looking cow, too!)

Yep, great chin upholstery.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline thackney

The beard is to hide the weak jaw line (and some scars), rather effective I think.