Author Topic: We’re All Ready For This Impeachment Schiff Show To Be Over  (Read 176 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 We’re All Ready For This Impeachment Schiff Show To Be Over

While it may come as news to Schiff, 'most Americans' probably aren't watching this risible proceeding. But for those of us who are, we know for a fact Democratic actors haven't been 'impartial.'

January 22, 2020 By Kylee Zempel

Just when you thought Rep. Adam Schiff had reached maximum sleaze, word breaks he likely mischaracterized evidence related to President Donald Trump’s impeachment trial, achieving new heights of corruption for ol’ “schifty Schiff.”

Last week, Schiff, the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, sent a letter to Democratic House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler of New York, summarizing evidence brought forth by Lev Parnas, a former associate of Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani. This evidence was related to Trump’s phone call with the Ukrainian president on which this impeachment sham is supposedly based.

Schiff claimed Parnas “continued to try to arrange a meeting with President Zelensky,” based on a text exchange between Giuliani and Parnas — and Schiff’s own bias or chicanery. The text was attached to Schiff’s letter but was redacted after “trying to get us mr Z.”

more
https://thefederalist.com/2020/01/22/were-all-ready-for-this-impeachment-schiff-show-to-be-over/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: We’re All Ready For This Impeachment Schiff Show To Be Over
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2020, 03:49:07 pm »
I cannot speak for anyone else but I'm sure as hell ready!  And I hope the Democrats get wiped out at every level all across this country because of it.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien