Author Topic: Michigan: Jackson Right to Life hosts motorcade mourning anniversary of Roe v. Wade  (Read 779 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Jackson Right to Life hosts motorcade mourning anniversary of Roe v. Wade

Jackson Right To Life is hosting a memorial motorcade on Jan. 22.

By Taylor DesOrmeau | tdesorme@mlive.com

JACKSON, MI – On the 47th anniversary of the U.S. Supreme Court ruling legalizing abortion, Jackson Right to Life is hosting an event to mourn the abortions that have happened since then.

It begins with a motorcade at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday, Jan. 22, at New Covenant Living Church, 2405 W. Washington Ave, according to a Jackson Right to Life news release. The line-up begins at 10 a.m. and all are welcome to join.

The procession ends at St. John Catholic Cemetery, 403 E. South St. A memorial prayer service will take place at the cemetery, with U.S. Rep. Tim Walberg, R-Tipton, offering prayer and reflection along with other Jackson-area clergy.

Read more at: https://www.mlive.com/news/jackson/2020/01/jackson-right-to-life-hosts-motorcade-mourning-anniversary-of-roe-v-wade.html

That's a new one on me and I applaud those doing this. Tomorrow seems to be the anniv. of the Roe v. Wade decision.  Lots and lots in the news on this.

Online libertybele

That's a new one on me and I applaud those doing this. Tomorrow seems to be the anniv. of the Roe v. Wade decision.  Lots and lots in the news on this.

:amen:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.