Author Topic: Elizabeth Warren questions if Americans ‘want someone who lies to them’  (Read 811 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
In her case it would be "Congenital Liar"

@Wingnut

True. She reminds me of a local guy I know. Lying is his kneejerk reaction to everything,and the instant he says it,he believes it himself. He once told me he used to date Juice Newton in high school,and was constantly saying "Juice used to tell me,......" some bizarre thing or another. So I went home one day and looked her up on the web.

The next time he said something like that in public,I asked him why he wasn't in prison as a child molester if that were true,since she would have been 9 years old when he was a senior.

He wasn't the slightest bit embarrassed. Just confused,and you could see the confusion in his face. He had said it a couple of times,so now HE believed it himself.

FWIW,I haven't heard him make that claim since.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline GrouchoTex

888high58888

I hear the Hopi use fish sauce.

I sure Hopi not.............

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
In her case it would be "Congenital Liar"
She has the same disease as the Clintons: incontinent prevarication.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis