Author Topic: Andy McCarthy sees potential compromise on impeachment witnesses  (Read 137 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Andy McCarthy sees potential compromise on impeachment witnesses

By Talia Kaplan | Fox News

Speaking on “America’s Newsroom” on Monday, one day before the Senate impeachment trial against President Trump is expected to begin, former federal prosecutor Andrew McCarthy said he could see a potential compromise on calling on witnesses.

McCarthy, Fox News contributor, said he thinks witnesses will ultimately be called to testify in the Senate trial.

“I think we will probably see them the same way that we saw them in the Clinton impeachment,” McCarthy said.  “I think the compromise here that I could see forming up would be to satisfy some of the moderate Republicans who may decide that witnesses are necessary for the trial to have integrity, they interview a few people, like maybe [former National Security Advisor John] Bolton outside the public trial and then introduce snippets of that testimony in the public trial and that's the witness testimony.”

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/andrew-mccarthy-sees-potential-compromise-on-impeachment-witnesses

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34