Author Topic: Clinton Corruption Update: What’s $1 Million Between Friends?  (Read 172 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Lawrence Person's BattleSwarm Blog 1/22/2020

It’s been a long time since the last Clinton Corruption update. I meant to crank this one out when news of the Qatar bribe “donation” first broke, but the press of events got in my way.

Back in November, it was revealed that the Clinton Foundation received $1 million in “donations” from Qatar while Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State.

The Clinton Foundation has confirmed it accepted a $1 million gift from Qatar while Hillary Clinton was U.S. secretary of state without informing the State Department, even though she had promised to let the agency review new or significantly increased support from foreign governments. -----

That’s the same Qatar that’s been a leading financial backer of jihadist terrorism for some time, and was accused of funding the Islamic State.

Speaking of the Clinton Foundation, Chris Farrell of Judicial Watch notes that the recent DOJ “investigation” into the Clinton Foundation was a “whitewash.”

More Judicial Watch background on their Clinton Foundation ivestigation can be found here.

So: Any other Clinton corruption news as of late? Well:

New photographs surfaced of Bill Clinton posing on the Lolita Express with Ghislaine Maxwell and Jeffrey Epstein “sex slave” Chauntae Davies.
It’s not just Hunter Biden. Chelsea Clinton’s “jobs” have included chemical industry analyst at a hedge fund and being on the Board of Directors at Expedia at an estimated salary of $250,000 a year. I know it will absolutely shock you that both Expedia and the hedge fund are run by Clinton supporters. It must be nice to be born into the Extended Graft Universe…

More: https://www.battleswarmblog.com/?p=43253