Author Topic: Clip of small children with signs screaming ‘F*** Donald Trump’ at Women’s March creates outrage  (Read 492 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Clip of small children with signs screaming ‘F*** Donald Trump’ at Women’s March creates outrage
January 19, 2020 | Vivek Saxena

If you believe it’s appropriate to teach young, impressionable children how to speak and write profanity about America’s duly elected president, you might just be a liberal Democrat.

As a matter of fact, you might just be the exact type of hateful, hypocritical “love trumps hate“-promoting liberal Democrats who attended this year’s Women’s March in Washington, D.C., on Saturday.

Included in this year’s march, sadly, were young girls — some of whom appeared to be under the age of 10, yet boasted the same profane, vitriolic vocabulary of abusive adults such as Hollywood actor and anti-Trump zealot Robert De Niro, among many others.

more w/video
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/01/19/clip-of-small-children-with-signs-screaming-f-donald-trump-at-womens-march-creates-outrage-877384
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EdinVA

And we blast the school system.... it's the parents that are warping these kids minds...
You do not have to like someone but at least respect them.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Hoodat

If you believe it’s appropriate to teach young, impressionable children how to speak and write profanity  .  .  .

The far darker message here is that young girls are being recruited by their mothers to defend their 'right' to kill these girls brothers and sisters.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online mountaineer

If I ever had used the f-word in front of my mother, she would have washed out my mouth with soap - not once, but twice.
These women are sick and disgusting for teaching their children to be so hateful.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
If I ever had used the f-word in front of my mother, she would have washed out my mouth with soap - not once, but twice.
These women are sick and disgusting for teaching their children to be so hateful.

Sign of the times.  It is the tattoo ink.  It f'd up their minds.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline skeeter

Sign of the times.  It is the tattoo ink.  It f'd up their minds.

Thats gotta be it. Why else would they choose their daughters to scream profanities at the president?

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

You and me both...Even as an adult I watched my words around her....always my mother's daughter..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EdinVA

I would have been spitting teeth for a week

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Thats gotta be it. Why else would they choose their daughters to scream profanities at the president?

Dont get me started on the tattooed generation.   Good god.   
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
And liberals wonder why their kids grow up to curse them.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....