Author Topic: BREAKING: Democrats conspiring to stage false flag bloodshed on Jan. 20th in Virginia  (Read 2340 times)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Opioids—mainly synthetic opioids (other than methadone)—are currently the main driver of drug overdose deaths. Opioids were involved in 47,600 overdose deaths in 2017 (67.8% of all drug overdose deaths)https://www.cdc.gov/drugoverdose/data/statedeaths.html

Yep, and there were 1241 opioid deaths in Virginia in 2017. https://www.drugabuse.gov/opioid-summaries-by-state/virginia-opioid-summary over 100 times the number of rifle homicides.

Going after AR-15s (or any other semiautomatic rifle) is disproportionate and unconstitutional.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Going after AR-15s (or any other semiautomatic rifle) is disproportionate and unconstitutional.

An observation that is lost on those clambering for "reasonable gun safety laws."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mountaineer

Unfortunately, we have a zillion different threads about Virginia going in at least three categories. I suspect some good info is being lost in the shuffle. Don't miss this thread in the Second Amendment cat.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Opioids—mainly synthetic opioids (other than methadone)—are currently the main driver of drug overdose deaths. Opioids were involved in 47,600 overdose deaths in 2017 (67.8% of all drug overdose deaths)https://www.cdc.gov/drugoverdose/data/statedeaths.html

That brings up a good point. There is a national effort to reduce the use of opioids. And in that, they are, in certain cases, going to far. Reducing or stopping access to people who seriously need that type of meds and have been using them for years.

People jump on the bandwagon that it is the fault of the manufacturers. I see now there is talk of going after the precribers (MDs). I think a large portion of people who have been prescrided opiods really don't understand that first dose is the first step on the road to addiction.

I was taught at an early age the difference between a toy gun and a real gun. How to handle a real gun. And the consequences of not following the rule(s).

I wouldn't have a problem with mandatory gun/hunter safety courses for people of any age. Saying, for instance, my grandma went down and bought her first gun. She should have to take at least a short course on how to handle and fire it safely.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Oh, Hell NO! FMCDH!!!!

Is this one of those if satan lost his hair there would be hell toupee things?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Smokin Joe

That brings up a good point. There is a national effort to reduce the use of opioids. And in that, they are, in certain cases, going to far. Reducing or stopping access to people who seriously need that type of meds and have been using them for years.

People jump on the bandwagon that it is the fault of the manufacturers. I see now there is talk of going after the precribers (MDs). I think a large portion of people who have been prescrided opiods really don't understand that first dose is the first step on the road to addiction.

I was taught at an early age the difference between a toy gun and a real gun. How to handle a real gun. And the consequences of not following the rule(s).

I wouldn't have a problem with mandatory gun/hunter safety courses for people of any age. Saying, for instance, my grandma went down and bought her first gun. She should have to take at least a short course on how to handle and fire it safely.
From https://www.drugabuse.gov/opioid-summaries-by-state/virginia-opioid-summary

In 2017, there were 1,241 drug overdose deaths involving opioids in Virginia—a rate of 14.8 deaths per 100,000 persons, compared to the national rate of 14.6 deaths per 100,000 persons.The greatest increase was among deaths involving synthetic opioids other than methadone (mainly fentanyl) with a nearly tenfold increase from 89 reported deaths in 2012 to 829 deaths in 2017 (Figure 1). Opioid deaths involving heroin also increased during the same 5-year period, from 121 to 556 reported deaths. Overall, deaths involving prescription opioids have not changed since 2011 with 404 deaths reported in 2017.

That is over 100 times the total number of rifle inflicted homicides in Virginia in the same year. (11 murders where a rifle was used)

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
The framing of this as a "white nationalist"/"neo-Nazi" rally has already begun.

https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/status/1218950265736482816
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Smokin Joe

The framing of this as a "white nationalist"/"neo-Nazi" rally has already begun.

Yeah, that takes "Lobby Day", an annual event into never never land with talk of gathering militias and neonazis.

These are people there to lobby against gun control legislation, to be heard, but in a polite and professional manner.

Yet idiots are trying to frame this as a gathering of the clans for violent action.

C S Lewis

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Apropos of nothing.

« Last Edit: January 19, 2020, 07:29:46 pm by bigheadfred »

Online mountaineer

Jack Posobiec  @JackPosobiec
Understand the layered framing strategy here
Many Antifa accounts closely follow this fake news reporter, who is now signaling to them that all attendees at the Virginia 2A rally tomorrow are neo-Nazis
Then he stipulates that any reporter who says otherwise is a propagandist
2:08 PM · Jan 19, 2020

Caleb Hull  @CalebJHull
Replying to @oneunderscore__
“Everything I disagree with is white nationalist.”
This is what @NBCNews is employing.
1:02 PM · Jan 19, 2020

John Cardillo  @johncardillo
An @NBCNews reporter is calling Americans from all walks of life exercising their 1st Amendment rights by petitioning their government in support of their 2nd Amendment rights a “white nationalist rally in Virginia.”
This guy is why normal Americans hate the mainstream media.
Ben Collins @oneunderscore__
 Â· 1h
Reporters covering tomorrow's white nationalist rally in Virginia, I'm absolutely begging you: Verify information before you send it out tomorrow, even if it's a very sensational rumor you heard from a cop. Don't become a hero in neo-Nazi propaganda circles with made-up stuff.
1:29 PM · Jan 19, 2020
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline EdinVA

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
What is tomorrow? MLK day. Perfect timing for a "white nationalist"/"neo-Nazi" rally.

Online roamer_1

BREAKING: Democrats conspiring to stage false flag bloodshed on Jan. 20th in Virginia

If they do, I reckon they'll regret it.
That'll be another shot heard round the world.

Online roamer_1

Is this one of those if satan lost his hair there would be hell toupee things?

HA!

Good Lord Fred, but that was bad.
 :facepalm2:

:silly:

Offline Hoodat

Heart disease is the number 1 killer in this country. Maybe gun-grabbers should better spend their time trying to ban fried chicken.

Fried chicken doesn't stand in the way of them imposing their totalitarianism upon the rest of us.  A well-armed citizenry does.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

What is tomorrow? MLK day. Perfect timing for a "white nationalist"/"neo-Nazi" rally.

The DEMS want things to get out of control -- they need to disarm the public in order to win in 2020.  They ONLY way that they are going to be able to remove this President without severe backlash from the public is to disarm us.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
FWIW, with any luck, any groups involved can march to their own tune without killing each other. Hootenanny.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Fried chicken doesn't stand in the way of them imposing their totalitarianism upon the rest of us.  A well-armed citizenry does.

I was thinking if they went after the chicken they would do more damage to themselves by making themselves the left out wing.

Offline libertybele

FWIW, with any luck, any groups involved can march to their own tune without killing each other. Hootenanny.

Well, it's not even a matter of anyone getting hurt -- first shot fired for whatever reason, those who are defending the 2A WILL be rounded up and incarcerated.  Remember that in VA they no longer have that right.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Well, it's not even a matter of anyone getting hurt -- first shot fired for whatever reason, those who are defending the 2A WILL be rounded up and incarcerated.  Remember that in VA they no longer have that right.

So says who?

Offline libertybele

So says who?

According to the law that was just passed in VA prohibiting firearm possession in public spaces. 

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
According to the law that was just passed in VA prohibiting firearm possession in public spaces.

I think his point is, the "right" exists whether the politicians want to recognize that or not.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

They can't take the Rights away, but they can stop people from exercising their Rights, through ignorance, intimidation, unconstitutional action, or brute force.
The Russians had the same rights we do in 1920, they're God given. 
What they did not have was a government which respected those Rights and kept them inviolate instead of violating them.
Unfortunately, we are sliding down the inflection point on that slippery slope, and it is time to assert our Rights, educate other Americans about them, and remind Government of their duty to preserve them, not violate them.

What that cannot include is being presented as a threat to the rights of others, and unfortunately, the MSM is all in doing just that. I pray tomorrow (Lobby Day) goes off without incident, but frankly, looking at the people who are saying what they are saying, and who they are (leftist professional agitators), the chances of that are slim.
Still, miracles happen, so pray.

C S Lewis

Offline libertybele

I think his point is, the "right" exists whether the politicians want to recognize that or not.

Thanks.  Got it.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer

SB 35 and SB 69 each passed along party lines with votes of 21-19..

SB 35. 21 people.

Part of me wants to see this turned into a bloodbath.