Author Topic: 'Bullshit': Pete Buttigieg confronts McKinsey criticism  (Read 210 times)

Offline mountaineer

'Bullshit': Pete Buttigieg confronts McKinsey criticism
« on: January 17, 2020, 02:08:35 pm »
 by Emily Larsen
 January 16, 2020 05:00 PM
Pete Buttigieg pushed back on suggestions that his work at consulting firm McKinsey & Company was related to illegal schemes and mass layoffs.

"The proposition that I’ve been on front lines of corporate price fixing is bullshit," Buttigieg, 37, said in an interview published Thursday. "I worked for a consulting company that had a client that may have been involved in fixing or was apparently in a scandal. I was not aware of the Canadian bread pricing scandal until last night."

The Democratic presidential candidate and former South Bend, Indiana, mayor worked at McKinsey from 2007 to 2010. ...

Among his clients was the Canadian Loblaw’s grocery store chain, which in 2017 admitted to participating in a 14-year scheme to fix prices in order to increase the cost of packaged bread.

Buttigieg said that he did not analyze the price of bread in any detail. "Basically the way my job worked was, they have about 50,000 items that they sold and I was creating and then crunching a database," he explained.  ...
Full story at Washington Examiner
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: 'Bullshit': Pete Buttigieg confronts McKinsey criticism
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2020, 03:04:24 pm »
 by Emily Larsen
 January 16, 2020 05:00 PM Full story at Washington Examiner

Consultants in these kinds of organizational improvement initiatives document the hell out of their activities, due to possible repercussions of downsizing corporations. (i.e unions, lawsuits, etc.) Should be plenty of smoking guns in their files to mess ButtPlug up big time.

Real key will be what the Document Retention Policy is at this firm.  If personnel decisions are part of the picture, should be 25 years.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2020, 03:07:14 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

Re: 'Bullshit': Pete Buttigieg confronts McKinsey criticism
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2020, 04:19:13 pm »
One takeaway from  this  story is that Mayor Alfred E. Newman isn't always as cuddly as he portrays. The profanity was odd.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org