Author Topic: MARINE SQUADRON WAS SET UP TO FAIL – CHAIN-OF-COMMAND GOES INTO FULL COVER-UP MODE  (Read 214 times)

rangerrebew

MARINE SQUADRON WAS SET UP TO FAIL – CHAIN-OF-COMMAND GOES INTO FULL COVER-UP MODE – SIX LIVES WASTED BECAUSE OF SHEAR STUPIDITY AND DERELICTION OF DUTY BY PENTAGON OFFICERS – INVESTIGATION OF DISASTROUS AIRBORNE COLLISION WAS A JOKE
January 12, 2020 Admin

It’s the same old story. Several screw-ups cost six lives and the Marine Corps brass hats circle wagons to protect the generals that made the policies and failed to provide the necessary tools, people, training and equipment to properly do the job.

From this incident it appears the Marines are not interested in military readiness. They are only interested in “looking like” they have adequate readiness to address threats from foreign adversaries.

Obviously, the squadron commander could have said, “No sir, we are not going to fly in the next exercise until several training and equipment issues are addressed.” But, he would have been replaced and his career ruined… so he didn’t say it.

https://militarycorruption.com/marine-coverup/

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
There is supposed to be further investigation. I already have spoken with my Congressional office and am awaiting some input from them.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Pro Publica really dos an excellent job.  Their reports on the ship crashes were outstanding.

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
Pro Publica really dos an excellent job.  Their reports on the ship crashes were outstanding.
I emailed the author of the Marine crash report and he got back to me.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Anything good?