Author Topic: For Pelosi's Impeachment Democrats, It's All about the Disruption  (Read 131 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
January 16, 2020
For Pelosi's Impeachment Democrats, It's All about the Disruption
By Sally Zelikovsky

Years ago I attended an intimate gathering with Speaker John Boehner when he was fundraising for the NRCC.  While we all knew what appeal and strengths the Democrats had, I asked him: What did he identify as their Achilles’ Heel and what were his plans to exploit those vulnerabilities in order to win back Democrat seats.

He was flabbergasted; he’d never been asked that and hadn’t given it any thought.  As stunned as the remaining guests were with my query, I was even more stunned this had never been given any thought, for, how can you take on a political enemy and not have any inkling as to the vulnerabilities of the party in order to effectively craft a strategy to engage and defeat it?

It’s relatively easy to pinpoint and have a plan of attack for an individual candidate’s shortcomings.  Their records are exposed, often exalted.  They are ubiquitous talking about themselves for months, sometimes years on end.  As invincible as they portray themselves, their deficiencies are usually on full display and there are any number that can be exploited.  Bernie Sanders – an angry communist sympathizer with great appeal to Zoomers who think capitalism has failed; Pete Buttigieg – a novice mayor who talks a big storm about equality but has let his South Bend minority community down;  Liz Warren – an opportunist who will use her minority status as Native American or woman to get ahead, as opposed to any discernible accomplishments.  Joe Biden—need I elaborate?  With oppo research, Republicans can fashion a campaign strategy around any of these qualities and neuter an opponent.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/01/for_pelosis_impeachment_democrats_its_all_about_the_disruption.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: For Pelosi's Impeachment Democrats, It's All about the Disruption
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2020, 07:31:56 pm »
This is why I scoff so much at the polling a year out from an election:  While the incumbent is a "known," the challenger is not.  Once the challenger is known, his/her numbers against the incumbent drop because people start focusing on that candidate's negatives, in addition to the incumbent's.

That is when the real horse race begins, and not before.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: