Author Topic: Coronavirus, comprehensive and updates discussion  (Read 79640 times)

Offline roamer_1

Re: Coronavirus, comprehensive and updates discussion
« Reply #1125 on: March 10, 2020, 11:37:00 pm »
Like most red blooded males, there have been times when it took a great deal of practice and self control to learn to see what color a lady's eyes are... :shrug: :whistle:

... Even if she's wearing an arctic parka...

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #1126 on: March 10, 2020, 11:38:53 pm »
My smallpox scar is still plenty visible, but mostly people just stare at my heart surgery scar now.
 :shrug:

Try wearing a shirt.

@MeganC

TTIWWP

Sitting in a bar. This woman next to me pulls up shirt. uh uh. I pulled up mine. She offered my wife a sixer if she could touch. Screw that. I mean, don't touch me and I don't care who you ask.

Had another that offered to show. No thanks. She did anyway. Only had to pull her shirt up about halfway to her belly button.

Back when I was around the second grade they lined us up in the school hallway and shot us in the arm using a pistola with 5/6 vaccines and/or boosters. In that day they didn't ask anyone for permission. They just did it.

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #1127 on: March 10, 2020, 11:39:09 pm »
Candace Owens   @RealCandaceO

The average age of the hundreds of people that died in Italy— 82 years old.
It is now breaking, terrifying, stop your life and stock up on toilet paper news— that 82 years old, with pre-existing conditions can die from the flu.
The mass hysteria is unreal.

One day, we will look back and study the impact of the coronavirus.
Not the virus itself of course, but the mass global mental breakdown that it inspired.
Because people think it’s novel that 80 year olds are dying at a high rate from a flu.

This tweet will age well.
7:19 PM · Mar 10, 2020
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #1128 on: March 10, 2020, 11:47:27 pm »
The wfe and I have been together long enough she points them out to me when we are driving. No sneak peeks, no faking it, no rubbernecking.

Sound reasoning. She doesn't want anyone to die in a car wreck over looking at other's T & A. Especially herself.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #1129 on: March 10, 2020, 11:52:13 pm »
... Even if she's wearing an arctic parka...
Yeah.

Is that a thin gal in a thick coat....

Or a thick gal in a thin coat?

Are there big foo-foo balls on the end of her tucked in scarf, or is that a sign of natural development?  :shrug:

High latitude quandries...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #1130 on: March 10, 2020, 11:55:26 pm »
Yeah.

Is that a thin gal in a thick coat....

Or a thick gal in a thin coat?

Are there big foo-foo balls on the end of her tucked in scarf, or is that a sign of natural development?  :shrug:

High latitude quandries...

It's the librarian fetish on crack.

I reckon folks down south can't understand...
 :shrug:

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #1131 on: March 10, 2020, 11:56:30 pm »
Candace Owens   @RealCandaceO

The average age of the hundreds of people that died in Italy— 82 years old.
It is now breaking, terrifying, stop your life and stock up on toilet paper news— that 82 years old, with pre-existing conditions can die from the flu.
The mass hysteria is unreal.

One day, we will look back and study the impact of the coronavirus.
Not the virus itself of course, but the mass global mental breakdown that it inspired.
Because people think it’s novel that 80 year olds are dying at a high rate from a flu.

This tweet will age well.
7:19 PM · Mar 10, 2020
I agree. It's on par with the Mercury Theater's Halloween broadcast of War of the Worlds...

I was joking with the lady trying to stock the paper products in WalMart in town today. The paper towels were stocked to the ceiling, the toilet paper aisle was as empty as a Soviet State Store.

Geez, you'd think it was a cure.... :shrug: **nononono*

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #1132 on: March 11, 2020, 12:06:24 am »
I agree. It's on par with the Mercury Theater's Halloween broadcast of War of the Worlds...

I was joking with the lady trying to stock the paper products in WalMart in town today. The paper towels were stocked to the ceiling, the toilet paper aisle was as empty as a Soviet State Store.

Geez, you'd think it was a cure.... :shrug: **nononono*

You guys know I’ve been to the war of the worlds monument? It’s spitting distance from Princeton. (It’s also close to Elsie the cows gravesite)

https://www.atlasobscura.com/places/monument-to-the-war-of-the-worlds

https://www.roadsideamerica.com/story/2749

« Last Edit: March 11, 2020, 12:15:50 am by Gefn »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1133 on: March 11, 2020, 12:13:03 am »
You guys know I’ve been to the war of the worlds monument? It’s spitting distance from Princeton.

Cool!  Grover's Mill.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #1134 on: March 11, 2020, 12:44:23 am »
You guys know I’ve been to the war of the worlds monument? It’s spitting distance from Princeton. (It’s also close to Elsie the cows gravesite)

Neat! Not only was the story one of my favorites by H.G.Wells, but I loved the 1953 Movie version, too. I had the Orson Welles version (Mercury Theater radio play by Howard Koch) on vinyl long ago and played it quite a few times.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2020, 12:45:40 am by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #1135 on: March 11, 2020, 01:10:27 am »
Went grocery shopping today, expecting riots, fires, and fights.
None of that. It was as calm as can be. Plenty of sanitizer, plenty of TP.
There was really nothing to it. Uneventful.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2020, 01:24:05 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #1136 on: March 11, 2020, 01:15:32 am »
Neat! Not only was the story one of my favorites by H.G.Wells, but I loved the 1953 Movie version, too. I had the Orson Welles version (Mercury Theater radio play by Howard Koch) on vinyl long ago and played it quite a few times.

I like the Jeff Wynn album too. Oh boy between boobs, martians, and no wine sold before it’s time (and fish sticks) we really went off track!

Oh just so you all know I do have Welles on cassette. You need that and “the monster mash” for a good Halloween! 
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1137 on: March 11, 2020, 01:59:29 am »
Lucky you. Most people just stare at my boobs.  333cleo

Staring is rude.  Men should always limit themselves to quick glances.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1138 on: March 11, 2020, 02:05:10 am »
Went grocery shopping today, expecting riots, fires, and fights.
None of that. It was as calm as can be. Plenty of sanitizer, plenty of TP.
There was really nothing to it. Uneventful.

I went to 2 Publix stores, 2 neighborhood Walmarts, Target, 3 Walgreen's and 2 CVS stores today, ALL were out of rubbing alcohol and hand sanitizer. Toilet paper was also scarce, but I already have a pretty good supply.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1139 on: March 11, 2020, 02:08:02 am »
There is still plenty of this hand sanitizer going around.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline corbe

« Reply #1140 on: March 11, 2020, 02:11:56 am »

Trying to stay on Topic here
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1141 on: March 11, 2020, 02:21:05 am »
This Corona is for you, @corbe

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline corbe

« Reply #1142 on: March 11, 2020, 02:28:08 am »
   @Hoodat  :beer:
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline corbe

« Reply #1143 on: March 11, 2020, 02:37:37 am »

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #1144 on: March 11, 2020, 02:42:39 am »
I like the Jeff Wynn album too. Oh boy between boobs, martians, and no wine sold before it’s time (and fish sticks) we really went off track!

Oh just so you all know I do have Welles on cassette. You need that and “the monster mash” for a good Halloween!
I like "The Monster Mash", too!

C S Lewis

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #1145 on: March 11, 2020, 02:43:32 am »

I wear this everywhere I go, and use it for prayers. Kiss it when I'm nearing 'the public'.
So far, it works!
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #1146 on: March 11, 2020, 02:48:49 am »
Toilet paper jewelry | Etsy
You may laugh now, but this will keep you SAFE!
Coronavirus is afraid of TP.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1147 on: March 11, 2020, 03:51:04 am »
WHO: Most Infected People Will Recover, As Have More Than 70% of Chinese Patients

More than 70 percent of the cumulative number of people infected with the novel coronavirus in China have recovered, the World Health Organization stressed on Monday, saying that although the threat of a global pandemic looms large, most infections will end in recovery.

The disease spread in Europe in particular continues to raise alarm, and in Italy, the worst-affected country outside of China, Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte announced late Monday that lockdown conditions earlier imposed in the hard-hit north will now be extended to the entire country............

https://www.cnsnews.com/article/international/patrick-goodenough/who-most-infected-people-will-recover-have-more-70-chinese
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #1148 on: March 11, 2020, 04:27:36 am »

I wear this everywhere I go, and use it for prayers. Kiss it when I'm nearing 'the public'.
So far, it works!

What's your Street Name?  2 Ply?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #1149 on: March 11, 2020, 06:03:38 am »
Had to take it down.  @Sighlass didn't like it.

LOL... It is an Auburn Alabama thing (Iron Bowl, college football)... I just suggested I would love to see Aubie (AU mascot) walk up and kick the thing out from under Big Al (Bama mascot)... @corbe @Hoodat

It is all good... rivalry thing... @Cyber Liberty

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
« Last Edit: March 11, 2020, 06:36:13 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....