Author Topic: Coronavirus, comprehensive and updates discussion  (Read 79646 times)

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Coronavirus, comprehensive and updates discussion
« Reply #1025 on: March 10, 2020, 12:58:33 pm »
Average age of death, 80 years old? That old?  

I have mentioned before, that one of the biggest mysteries of this outbreak thus far, is the lack of fatality demographic info.  We are getting spots and bits here, and there, but as far as I know, nothing official here in the U.S.

One point I will make though.  As far as I know, there have been ZERO COVID-19 fatalities of anyone who is young, and with no pre-existing conditons in the United States.  It may be construed as a conspiracy theory, but I think that this was on purpose to undermine the Trump economy and presidency.  Seems the MSM is trying to start and perpetuate the  hysteria.......needlessly.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1026 on: March 10, 2020, 01:48:06 pm »
Italian Doctor Says Coronavirus Outbreak Like a ‘War Situation’
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2020/03/10/italian-doctor-says-coronavirus-outbreak-like-war-situation/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1027 on: March 10, 2020, 01:48:38 pm »
Cyprus main hospital shuts after surgeon diagnosed with coronavirus
https://www.breitbart.com/news/cyprus-main-hospital-shuts-after-surgeon-diagnosed-with-coronavirus/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Just_Victor

« Reply #1028 on: March 10, 2020, 02:04:10 pm »
Latest stats from https://www.foxnews.com/health/coronavirus-us-state-by-state-breakdown

As of Tuesday morning, the novel coronavirus has infected at least 113,672 people across 103 countries, resulting in over 4,000 deaths. In the U.S., at least 36 states plus the District of Columbia have reported confirmed cases of COVID-19, tallying almost 650 illnesses and at least 26 deaths.

CORONAVIRUS: WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW

Here's a look at the states impacted by COVID-19.

-Washington: 162 cases

-New York: 142 cases

-California: 133 cases (109 non-repatriated)

-Massachusetts: 41 cases

-Oregon: 14 cases

-Florida: 13 cases

-Texas: 12 cases

-Georgia: 11 cases

-New Jersey: 11 cases

-Colorado: 11 cases

-Illinois: 11 cases

-Pennsylvania: 10 cases

-Iowa: 8 cases

-North Carolina: 7 cases

-South Carolina: 7 cases

-Arizona: 5 cases

-Maryland: 5 cases

-Virginia: 5 cases

-Indiana: 4 cases

-New Hampshire: 4 cases

-Tennessee: 4 cases

-Nebraska: 3 cases

-Rhode Island: 3 cases

-Ohio: 3 cases

-Minnesota: 2 case

-Connecticut: 2 case

-Hawaii: 2 case

-Wisconsin: 2 case

-Kansas: 1 case

-Kentucky: 1 case

-Louisiana: 1 case

-Missouri: 1 case

-Nevada: 1 case

-Oklahoma: 1 case

-Utah: 1 case

-Vermont: 1 vase

-D.C.: 1 case
« Last Edit: March 10, 2020, 02:06:16 pm by Just_Victor »
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #1029 on: March 10, 2020, 02:09:59 pm »

Interesting that the mortailty rate is approaching 5% in Italy.  Wish we could get more info on whether this elevated number is more of a function of maybe a more elderly demographic, or is this thing mutating  into a more potent strain.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline thackney

« Reply #1030 on: March 10, 2020, 02:11:54 pm »
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2020/03/10/italian-doctor-says-coronavirus-outbreak-like-war-situation/

...The outbreak has also affected other aspects of hospital care, the doctor said, claiming that something like a heart attack under normal circumstances would take minutes to be seen by a doctor but under current conditions could take an hour or longer....

An aspect of this event that is not as obvious.  Increase in deaths of those not infected with the virus but impacted because of the virus.

Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #1031 on: March 10, 2020, 02:14:01 pm »
Coachella Is Preparing to Postpone

Organizers of the Coachella Music and Arts Festival are in talks to postpone the festival amid the growing coronavirus outbreak in the U.S., multiple sources tell Rolling Stone.

The annual festival was originally scheduled to take place over two back-to-back weekends — April 10th, 11th, and 12th, followed by April 17th, 18th, and 19th — at Empire Polo Club in Indio, California, about two hours outside of Los Angeles. A newly reunited Rage Against the Machine was set to headline alongside Travis Scott and Frank Ocean. Coachella and its sister festival Stagecoach together bring in some $1.4 billion in profits each year, and an estimated 250,000 people attend the former each year.

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/coachella-music-festival-postpone-coronavirus-964858/
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #1032 on: March 10, 2020, 02:18:56 pm »
I believe it is just a coincidence.  Climates, socio-economic conditons, public health conditions, governmental action, etc, are better gauges of correlation.
Interesting. CLimate, solar intensity, wind currents, etc. tend to follow along latitude, so it makes me wonder if any of these might be contributing factors. Maybe we're safer up here at 48+ degrees.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #1033 on: March 10, 2020, 02:25:53 pm »
Interesting. CLimate, solar intensity, wind currents, etc. tend to follow along latitude, so it makes me wonder if any of these might be contributing factors. Maybe we're safer up here at 48+ degrees.

As a general rule, I have always been a proponent that those who live in colder climes have better odds of having to deal with natural viral epidemics that are spread by wildlife and insects.  Things like mosquito born illnesses as an example.  Very cold climates have a cleansing ability on our environment.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #1034 on: March 10, 2020, 02:37:37 pm »
As a general rule, I have always been a proponent that those who live in colder climes have better odds of having to deal with natural viral epidemics that are spread by wildlife and insects.  Things like mosquito born illnesses as an example.  Very cold climates have a cleansing ability on our environment.
I agree. Keeping the pathogens out when winter hits is key, but the only real cure for cockroaches in a building here (brought in by someone who moved in from down south) is to blow out the plumbing, open the windows, and leave the place for a few days when it's -20 or colder out. Germs might get passed around inside buildings, but don't seem to do well outside.

But I have noticed that when mosquito season comes (Lewis and Clark's journals have mention of the viciousness of the critters in this area), they are the most brutal and vicious mosquitoes I have ever run across. Elsewhere, they land and poke around looking for a soft spot, here they come in at a full dive, nose out, and die on watch crystals. It's only a three month season, and it's as if the bugs know it.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online corbe

« Reply #1035 on: March 10, 2020, 02:43:43 pm »
Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy! to tape without audiences as coronavirus spreads

by Zachary Halaschak

March 10, 2020 10:29 AM

Two iconic television game shows will be studio audience-free as cases of coronavirus continue to grow across the United States.

The Monday decision to suspend audience taping for Jeopardy! and Wheel of Fortune was made out of an abundance of caution and follows CBS’s suspended production of The Amazing Race, a reality adventure show, last week.

<..snip..>

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/wheel-of-fortune-and-jeopardy-to-tape-without-audiences-as-coronavirus-spreads
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1036 on: March 10, 2020, 02:48:54 pm »
I agree. Keeping the pathogens out when winter hits is key, but the only real cure for cockroaches in a building here (brought in by someone who moved in from down south) is to blow out the plumbing, open the windows, and leave the place for a few days when it's -20 or colder out. Germs might get passed around inside buildings, but don't seem to do well outside.

But I have noticed that when mosquito season comes (Lewis and Clark's journals have mention of the viciousness of the critters in this area), they are the most brutal and vicious mosquitoes I have ever run across. Elsewhere, they land and poke around looking for a soft spot, here they come in at a full dive, nose out, and die on watch crystals. It's only a three month season, and it's as if the bugs know it.

You bring up one of the things I like about living in a desert:  No skeeters. In 40 years I've seen maybe a half-dozen of the little blood-suckers.  We never have a mosquito "season," even living here on the Colorado River.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #1037 on: March 10, 2020, 02:50:32 pm »
You bring up one of the things I like about living in a desert:  No skeeters. In 40 years I've seen maybe a half-dozen of the little blood-suckers.  We never have a mosquito "season," even living here on the Colorado River.
One of the things I have always loved about the desert. I have been lucky enough to spend a few early summers there working. Altitude seems to help, too.

C S Lewis

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #1038 on: March 10, 2020, 02:56:23 pm »

A half dozen?  That's nice.

In my neck of the woods (and in the woods) of SE Texas, at 6:00 p.m. (duskish) You'll probably see a swarm of 20 or 30 on or around you at any given time.  That's why we buy Cutters in industrial quantities.   :cool:

Get within 2 miles of the coast?  There are so many that their hum is the loudest thing you hear out there.  Why beach houses never appealled to me. Well that and hurricanes.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1039 on: March 10, 2020, 03:01:57 pm »
One of the things I have always loved about the desert. I have been lucky enough to spend a few early summers there working. Altitude seems to help, too.

6 months of the mercury climbing >100F every day cooks the little buggers off.  Last year was my first in the hottest city in the country, and I saw three solid weeks of daily temperatures north of 115.  Phoenix (where I was until last year) is the hottest large city in the US, but where I am now on the Nevada border is hotter.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #1040 on: March 10, 2020, 03:10:43 pm »
A half dozen?  That's nice.

In my neck of the woods (and in the woods) of SE Texas, at 6:00 p.m. (duskish) You'll probably see a swarm of 20 or 30 on or around you at any given time.  That's why we buy Cutters in industrial quantities.   :cool:

Get within 2 miles of the coast?  There are so many that their hum is the loudest thing you hear out there.  Why beach houses never appealled to me. Well that and hurricanes.
If you are out of protected areas here, the wind can keep them away just fine (a calm day in ND is like snow in Key West--rare), but in the river bottoms, down in the willows, near oxbow lakes and the impounds formed by high water channels, a human is simply bug bait. I seldom wear short sleeves, anyway, almost never shorts, but I have been bitten through the back pocket of a new pair of jeans...

One of the budget items for government in this area is "vector control",  aerial and on the ground distribution of larvacides and aerial spraying of the bugs themselves. I guess that keeps all us miscreants from digging out the malathion and doing it ourselves.

C S Lewis

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1041 on: March 10, 2020, 03:11:11 pm »
In ways, it almost seems like someone went out to try and infect some CPAC attendees.  :pondering:

Seems that way to me to and I wouldn't be surprised.

Also  -- (here come the flaming arrows) -- how if the corona was bio engineered to kill off the aging population which seems to be a drain on society economically??  The mortality rate increases after 50 and rises for every age group by decade significantly.  The elderly are also more apt to have cardiovascular disease and diabetes which also increases the mortality rate almost 5x.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #1042 on: March 10, 2020, 03:14:15 pm »

One of the budget items for government in this area is "vector control",  aerial and on the ground distribution of larvacides and aerial spraying of the bugs themselves. I guess that keeps all us miscreants from digging out the malathion and doing it ourselves.

Our county sprays for mosquitos, but its only good if you are outside within a 100 feet of the road.  Back 400 or 500 feet like I am has no effect what so ever. 

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #1043 on: March 10, 2020, 03:34:28 pm »

Also  -- (here come the flaming arrows) -- how if the corona was bio engineered to kill off the aging population which seems to be a drain on society economically??  The mortality rate increases after 50 and rises for every age group by decade significantly.  The elderly are also more apt to have cardiovascular disease and diabetes which also increases the mortality rate almost 5x.
They're going to miss hose health care jobs when they are gone....

Really, the older crowd have a few things in common generally.

We are more likely to own our home...
To have money tucked away, even relatively small amounts,
To be more conservative in our outlook,
To remember before all the socialist BS that has especially permeated our government since the 1960s.
To have studied Civics and the Constitution,
To stand up and say "NO!"
To not be swayed by short attention span word salad ads which have no substance
To be critical thinkers,
To have seen scams and know that for what it is,
To believe, and to worship, The One from whom all our blessings and Rights come.

I could go on, but you get the picture.

The grandparents who are raising children now are the last bulwark between future generations and the State takeover of the kids. We remember, we know things, we have skills and can get stuff accomplished off the radar. We are the counter-revolutionaries who 'subvert' and threaten the aims of the Socialists and other Totalitarians who dream of world domination. We even have hard copies of the history before the textbooks disappeared from the schools and libraries started dumping books in favor of electronic forms, copies which do not agree with the SJW narratives being spun to divide America and lay guilt trips on people who have done no wrong.

In every culture, the elders are valued to pass on the defining tenets and history of that culture, to set the standards for behaviour within that civilization. Those who would destroy that civilization must first destroy that link, control the children, what they are taught, what they believe, even if they are taught lies and distortions of reality in order to gain control.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2020, 03:38:37 pm by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #1044 on: March 10, 2020, 03:54:43 pm »
CDC announces that toilet paper will prevent and protect people from Coronavirus.
Turns out the Australians were right.
A big party is being thrown and all those who are invited have one thing in common, they are all ...
Australians protecting themselves from covid-19

And yes, it has already begun.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online corbe

« Reply #1045 on: March 10, 2020, 04:02:58 pm »
   I'm wiping my PC Monitor twice a day to be on the safe side.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online DB

« Reply #1046 on: March 10, 2020, 04:06:04 pm »

My guess is it wasn't specifically a bio weapon. Just a lab experimenting with various viruses to see what happens when combined and to try different techniques at combining them. And it leaked out by accident.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #1047 on: March 10, 2020, 04:08:35 pm »
https://fox8.com/news/coronavirus/ohio-state-university-suspends-classroom-instruction-through-march/?fbclid=IwAR1UAkEvH8tuybOvBRDXvmUNf9uypkneFt5yDg6ByCH278BIy1LczXYf6aU

This is RIDICULOUS!  OSU is suspending classes until March 30th.

There are NO cases of COVID 19 in Columbus  - 3 only in Ohio in Cuyahoga County, more than 100 miles away.

Students will not stay at home, they will PARTY.   9999hair out0000

Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #1048 on: March 10, 2020, 04:15:44 pm »
2 week old article but yes, yes, we need to do something about this:
   Josh Hawley Announces Bill to Reduce U.S. Reliance on Chinese Medical Supply Chain
By Zachary Evans
February 25, 2020 1:43 PM

Senator Josh Hawley (R., Mo.) announced on Tuesday that he will introduce a bill that would diversify the U.S. medical supply chain in order to reduce reliance on Chinese products.

“If the Coronavirus crisis makes anything clear, it’s that we need to stop relying on China for our critical medical supply chains,” Hawley wrote on Twitter. “I will introduce legislation this week to jump start that effort.”

On Monday, Hawley sent a letter to Food and Drug Administration Commissioner Dr. Stephen Hahn asking how the agency plans to deal with a potential medical supply shortage caused by the onset of the coronavirus in China.

More at: https://www.nationalreview.com/news/josh-hawley-announces-bill-to-reduce-u-s-reliance-on-chinese-medical-supply-chain/

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #1049 on: March 10, 2020, 04:16:30 pm »
https://fox8.com/news/coronavirus/ohio-state-university-suspends-classroom-instruction-through-march/?fbclid=IwAR1UAkEvH8tuybOvBRDXvmUNf9uypkneFt5yDg6ByCH278BIy1LczXYf6aU

This is RIDICULOUS!  OSU is suspending classes until March 30th.

There are NO cases of COVID 19 in Columbus  - 3 only in Ohio in Cuyahoga County, more than 100 miles away.

Students will not stay at home, they will PARTY.   9999hair out0000
Extended Spring Break!

***hair on fire ***hair on fire ***hair on fire :drunk: 999beer 0000dancing ***hair on fire ***hair on fire ***hair on fire

C S Lewis