Author Topic: Coronavirus, comprehensive and updates discussion  (Read 79056 times)

Offline berdie

Re: Coronavirus, comprehensive and updates discussion
« Reply #575 on: February 21, 2020, 11:04:47 pm »
Most Americans Are Not Taking This Coronavirus Outbreak Seriously, And That Is Potentially Very Dangerous

We still don’t know if this coronavirus outbreak will become a horrific worldwide pandemic or not, but what we have seen so far is definitely very alarming.  People have literally been dropping dead in the streets, the Chinese government has locked down major city after major city, and the virus kept spreading very rapidly on a cruise ship off the coast of Japan even though a strict quarantine was instituted.  Scientists that have studied the virus are telling us that it “could be 20 times more lethal than the flu”, and it binds to human cell receptors much more easily than the SARS virus did.  Unfortunately, because the epicenter of this crisis is on the other side of the globe, most Americans are simply not paying much attention to it.  In fact, most of the people that my wife and I have been talking to and hearing from don’t think that the coronavirus is much of a threat to the United States at all.

And if the coronavirus does start to become a problem in this country, a new survey has found that most Americans are quite confident that the government can handle it…

More than three in four Americans say they are very confident or somewhat confident in the US federal government’s ability to handle a coronavirus outbreak, a Gallup poll has found, a higher level of confidence than in previous health scares.

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/most-americans-are-not-taking-this-coronavirus-outbreak-seriously-and-that-is-potentially-very-dangerous

No...it may not being taking seriously. But what the heck are we gonna do other that wash our hands?

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #576 on: February 21, 2020, 11:12:48 pm »
So they are letting them out of quarantine too early thereby infecting everyone they come into contact with  888mouth
When the reports came in that the incubation period might be 24 days, not just 14, I strongly suspected that would happen. Needless to say,healthy people with a clean bill will go about all the business they did not while in quarantine, with vigor, until they fall sick, making for a large group exposed to the virus.

This thing is far from contained.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #577 on: February 21, 2020, 11:25:00 pm »
When the reports came in that the incubation period might be 24 days, not just 14, I strongly suspected that would happen. Needless to say,healthy people with a clean bill will go about all the business they did not while in quarantine, with vigor, until they fall sick, making for a large group exposed to the virus.

This thing is far from contained.

A powerful argument for telecommuting.  I did that quite a bit, but when we got new management we got a fellow who hated it because he wanted to stroll into the cube farm and see it filled, when most could have easily done the work from home.  This was a major headache whenever we had a tight deadline for a "tape-out" that had to be in the can by a date certain.  The Engineers would be stuck in their cubes until 9 or 10 at night finishing the last-minute additions and corrections, when they could have been at home kicking it out as they had been doing for years.

One of 1,001 reasons I was more than happy to accept the offer for a voluntary layoff 1 1/2 years ago.  If I were still there I'd be writing the CEO to suggest going back to telecommuting.  Get a feather in their cap by telling the press how civic minded they are.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #578 on: February 22, 2020, 05:47:40 am »
There is this thing. How fast this thing is mutating. Plus that it is being reported to have a longer  DNA 'genome' than your standard coronavius. And there are several coronas that are here, but don't cause an outbreak.

Who has ever gotten sick by the same virus twice within days or a couple of weeks after having recovered?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #579 on: February 22, 2020, 11:26:57 am »
First coronavirus death in Europe sends Italian towns into lockdown
•Feb 22, 2020
Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
Ten Italian towns remain in lockdown and residents warned to keep out of an emergency room on Saturday as a second death from coronavirus sparked fears throughout the region.
Chinese medical expert warns recovered coronavirus patients may still be contagious

Head of frontline team fighting Covid-19 says some patients have been found to still carry the virus after getting better

Scientists believe there is a low risk of this happening, but there is still much to learn about the disease

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/society/article/3051864/chinese-medical-expert-warns-recovered-coronavirus-patients-may

« Last Edit: February 22, 2020, 11:27:45 am by TomSea »

Offline TomSea

« Reply #580 on: February 22, 2020, 12:02:42 pm »
Coronavirus: Iran reports two suspected fatal cases at Qom hospital
    19 February 2020

Iran's health ministry says two people have died after preliminary tests came back as positive for the new coronavirus disease, Covid-19.

Spokesman Kianush Jahanpour tweeted that they died due to their "old age and deficient immune systems" while being treated in hospital in Qom.

Deputy Health Minister Qasem Janbabaei told the Young Journalists' Club (YJC) that they were both Iranian nationals.

More: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-51563039

Some Iran-watchers postulate, it could indeed be worse than the news we get.

Coronavirus: South Korea confirms huge rise in cases

Officials said on Saturday that 229 new cases had been confirmed since Friday, raising the total to 433.

Vice Health Minister Kim Gang-lip said the outbreak had entered "a serious new phase".

Many of the new cases are linked to a hospital and to a religious group near the south-eastern city of Daegu, authorities have said.

Read more at: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-51596665

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #581 on: February 22, 2020, 03:04:04 pm »
Food Supply to Collapse after Outbreak? Billionaires Predict “Global Problems”

Ice Age Farmer 2/15/2020

http://www.iceagefarmer.com/2020/02/15/food-supply-to-collapse-after-outbreak-billionaires-predict-global-problems/

A 2015 Soros-funded think tank predicted a 2020 breakdown of the global food supply following an outbreak — just as Bill Gates’ 2019 “event 201” simulated a global pandemic. Why are multiple billionaires been speaking to outbreaks and food insecurity in 2020? Because Agenda 21/2030 isn’t just a name: it’s a war on all of us, and it has gone HOT.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline libertybele

« Reply #582 on: February 22, 2020, 03:16:00 pm »
Food Supply to Collapse after Outbreak? Billionaires Predict “Global Problems”

Ice Age Farmer 2/15/2020

http://www.iceagefarmer.com/2020/02/15/food-supply-to-collapse-after-outbreak-billionaires-predict-global-problems/

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Who knows really what's going on.  Soros could easily have his fingers in this mess.  Control food and you control the population!  I know most think that we won't see an epidemic here, but I personally am really glad that we have the stockpile of food that we do and I would encourage others to do so.  Other then putting a little dent in the wallet, what's the downside?? 

This virus continues to spread to other countries.  Incubation is now estimated to be longer --up to 24 days.  29 cases now in the U.S.  The positive is that there are reports that some are recovering.

Virus spreads in South Korean city as thousands are screened

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/virus-spreads-in-south-korean-city-as-thousands-are-screened-2020-02-22?mod=mw_latestnews
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #583 on: February 22, 2020, 03:16:02 pm »
Covid-19: Day 54: Feb 22nd: 10 Italian towns in lockdown: South Korea Sect Investigation: South Korea, number of cases quadrupled to more than 400: Window of opportunity to contain the virus is closing, WHO: Death rate increasing!

The Big Wobble 2/22/2020

http://www.thebigwobble.org/2020/02/covid-19-day-54-feb-22nd-10-italian.html

Credit the Guardian
Covid-19: Day 54: Feb 22nd: Headlines

Latest worldwide statistics: 32 countries affected: Window of opportunity to contain the virus is closing, WHO: Virus explodes in South Korea, number of cases quadrupled to more than 400.

Total confirmed cases 77,812: Suspected cases 5,365: Cases of people in critical condition, 11,477. Total deaths 2,360 and death rate at 3.03% and climbing steadily. https://wuhanviruslive.com/

South Korea becomes the newest front in shifting virus outbreak. AP

10 Italian towns in lockdown over coronavirus fears. Yahoo

More than 500 new coronavirus cases are detected in PRISONS across China, fuelling fears about the virus's ability to spread - as Iran confirms two more deaths and Israel and Lebanon announce their first cases. Mail Online

South Korea Sect Investigation: Patients and staff at a hospital near Daegu account for the bulk of 229 new cases as links to controversial ‘sect’ are investigated. Guardian

Invisible killer! Case study of 20-year-old who infected relatives despite not showing signs of illness – and testing negative – stokes global pandemic fears. Guardian

Offline DB

« Reply #584 on: February 22, 2020, 05:06:25 pm »
So why is it this particular Coronavirus has such unusual characteristics?

Perhaps because the Chinese were experimenting splicing different things together to see what they could do?

China needs to be held accountable.

Another thing. Tyrants around the world now have a great excuse for people dying suddenly. Undesirables can simply die and be written off as Covid-19 victims with the body quickly incinerated. All evidence gone.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #585 on: February 22, 2020, 06:55:04 pm »
Alarm in the holy land after visit by pilgrims with coronavirus
https://news.trust.org/item/20200222160134-tyyo5
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #587 on: February 22, 2020, 08:52:46 pm »
No...it may not being taking seriously. But what the heck are we gonna do other that wash our hands?
Good question. If there's no vaccine and no effective medicine to fight it, all we can do is stay home and have no contact with other people, I guess. And wash our hands.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #588 on: February 22, 2020, 08:54:22 pm »
https://nypost.com/2020/02/22/dont-buy-chinas-story-the-coronavirus-may-have-leaked-from-a-lab/

Title from the article:

Don’t buy China’s story: The coronavirus may have leaked from a lab

(What a difference a colon makes...)
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #589 on: February 22, 2020, 09:26:03 pm »
Good question. If there's no vaccine and no effective medicine to fight it, all we can do is stay home and have no contact with other people, I guess. And wash our hands.

Just like with any virus the first precautions are to wash your hands, don't touch your face when you or out and stay at home as much as possible.  It has been confirmed that this virus spreads easily and rapidly much like the flu virus.

What isn't known is if this virus will disappear during the warmer months then reappear the following season, much like the flu, or if it will disappear and not show up again (at least for awhile).

The other question is, will this virus mutate before a vaccine is found?

Again, I'd rather error on the safe side; stockpile on food and water.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #590 on: February 22, 2020, 09:47:42 pm »
Tom Cotton
@SenTomCotton
Well, look at that. The Chinese Communist Party’s propaganda rag finally admits what I’ve said for a month: coronavirus didn’t start in Wuhan food market. So where did it originate? Time for answers from CCP.

https://twitter.com/SenTomCotton/status/1231311580853305344

And the above tweet refers to this article:
New Chinese study indicates novel coronavirus did not originate in Huanan seafood market
Source:Global Times Published: 2020/2/22 20:14:18 Last Updated: 2020/2/23

A new study by Chinese researchers indicates the novel coronavirus may have begun human-to-human transmission in late November from a place other than the Huanan seafood market in Wuhan.

The study published on ChinaXiv, a Chinese open repository for scientific researchers, reveals the new coronavirus was introduced to the seafood market from another location, and then spread rapidly from market to market. The findings were the result of analyses of genome-wide data, sources of infection and the route of spread of 93 samples of the novel coronavirus collected from 12 countries across four continents.

The study believes that patient zero transmitted the virus to workers or sellers at the Huanan seafood market. The crowded market facilitated the further transmission of the virus to buyers, which caused a wider spread in early December 2019.

More at: https://www.globaltimes.cn/content/1180429.shtml

Flashback, this isn't important in the bigger picture BUT... Huffpo wrote this weeks ago, so this is the kind of stuff Senator Cotton is referring to:
POLITICS 01/31/2020 07:00 pm ET
Don’t Listen To Sen. Tom Cotton About Coronavirus
The GOP senator has spread misinformation and panic in a weeks-long meltdown over the disease.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/tom-cotton-coronavirus-china_n_5e34a3b7c5b6f26233294378

Another alarming factor is death rate and to a different topic, South Korea has had, I believe 2 deaths now... this is why some people are saying, keep an eye on Iran:

Iranian officials have reported a sixth death from the new coronavirus.

The governor of Markazi province told the official IRNA news agency that tests of a patient who recently died in the central city of Arak were positive for the virus.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/02/china-coronavirus-outbreak-latest-updates-200221211643953.html

But from the same link above:
Italian Serie B football match postponed

A football match in Italy's second division was called off around one hour before the scheduled kick-off because of fears over the spread of the virus.

So, one can see, it's getting spread out. The truth is, keep an eye on everything and everywhere really.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #591 on: February 22, 2020, 10:23:30 pm »
Multiple sources.

The average incubation period for seasonal human coronavirus infections is 2 days (range of 12  hours-5 days). Novel coronaviruses have longer incubation periods. The SARS coronavirus demonstrated a  prolonged incubation period (median 4- 5 days;range of 2-10 days) and the incubation period for the MERS coronavirus  is  also prolonged at  approximately 5 days (range of  2- 14 days)

The potential for a longer incubation period was linked to a patient in China’s Hubei Province, where the virus was first detected in December. A 70-year-old man was infected with coronavirus, but did not show symptoms until 27 days later, the local government reported.

On Thursday, authorities reported that a man in Hubei had tested positive for coronavirus after what appeared to be a 38-day incubation period with no symptoms.

The analysis of 22 studies reveals that human coronaviruses such as Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS) coronavirus, Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS) coronavirus or endemic human coronaviruses (HCoV) can persist on inanimate surfaces like metal, glass or plastic for up to 9 days
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #592 on: February 22, 2020, 11:07:05 pm »
Proof we are dealing with some very serious stuff, when they cancel football in Italy.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #593 on: February 23, 2020, 06:42:01 am »
Now they want to dump a whole boat load of folks exposed to the virus just a few miles from me and my family... Why the heck take them in right in the middle of area that is probable the most conservative in the nation. Sounds like something the pentagon that has "swamp fever" would dream of... kill them Bama folks, probable the best thing to do for the welfare of the country... Man I am steaming...

Coronavirus evacuees in Alabama: Anniston FEMA facility will house cruise ship passengers

https://www.al.com/news/2020/02/evacuated-passengers-under-coronavirus-quarantine-being-moved-to-alabama-site.html
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #594 on: February 23, 2020, 07:08:39 am »
Now it is looking like the powers in the federal government want to dump the coronavirus in my backyard...  I start looking at a little more shady sources of information...

Did Obama have a hand in this...??? Seems that China fellow that the Harvard professor helped went to China where the outbreak centered...

http://lamecherry.blogspot.com/2020/02/it-is-obama-weapons-labratory-in-china.html

Are people actually getting over the virus (or whatever it is)?

What is known as the Coronavirus is not a virus. It is instead a "virus" platform of BAT SARS, overlaid with bacteria as the covering for the viral spikes which invade cells.
What is inside Corona Wuhan is what makes it tick. It has in a lab spliced in, tuberculosis and HIV, meaning Corona Wuhan is viral, fungal and bacteria as an organism.

The Chinese have been as other have, testing HIV drugs, which are auto immune drugs, meaning Wuhan is an auto immune type plague. In the human body, lungs for example are ACE2 proteins which HIV infects. What Remdesivir does is suppresses the ACE2 proteins, so the HIV does not spread. HIV is still in the body, but it is not killing the body as fast, as it can not spread the infection to the ACE2 platforms.

This person is not cured. In fact, in China it was thought that people were dropping dead from these HIV drugs when the people were 're infected' or another word for it would be, once the people went off the HIV medications the Corona Wuhan sprang back to life, and began ripping though the body organs which had been infected, and the people dropped dead in their tracks.

http://lamecherry.blogspot.com/2020/02/dc-and-coronavirus.html

They want to dump this 60 miles from my family and me... and I am ticked...

Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline TomSea

« Reply #595 on: February 23, 2020, 08:05:34 am »
What is known as the Coronavirus is not a virus. It is instead a "virus" platform of BAT SARS, overlaid with bacteria as the covering for the viral spikes which invade cells.
What is inside Corona Wuhan is what makes it tick. It has in a lab spliced in, tuberculosis and HIV, meaning Corona Wuhan is viral, fungal and bacteria as an organism.

The Chinese have been as other have, testing HIV drugs, which are auto immune drugs, meaning Wuhan is an auto immune type plague. In the human body, lungs for example are ACE2 proteins which HIV infects. What Remdesivir does is suppresses the ACE2 proteins, so the HIV does not spread. HIV is still in the body, but it is not killing the body as fast, as it can not spread the infection to the ACE2 platforms.

This person is not cured. In fact, in China it was thought that people were dropping dead from these HIV drugs when the people were 're infected' or another word for it would be, once the people went off the HIV medications the Corona Wuhan sprang back to life, and began ripping though the body organs which had been infected, and the people dropped dead in their tracks.

That's all fascinating, since LameCherry wrote it,  I take it with a bit of salt but definitely, not doubting your word.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #596 on: February 23, 2020, 08:28:59 am »
@Sighlass

Senate Building or on twitter, nothing would stop you from at least, sending your thoughts and experiences to Senator Tom Cotton.

https://twitter.com/sentomcotton

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
« Reply #597 on: February 23, 2020, 09:04:11 am »
Now it is looking like the powers in the federal government want to dump the coronavirus in my backyard...  I start looking at a little more shady sources of information...

Did Obama have a hand in this...??? Seems that China fellow that the Harvard professor helped went to China where the outbreak centered...

http://lamecherry.blogspot.com/2020/02/it-is-obama-weapons-labratory-in-china.html

Are people actually getting over the virus (or whatever it is)?

They want to dump this 60 miles from my family and me... and I am ticked...

Shady?

22222frying pan
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #598 on: February 23, 2020, 10:57:26 am »

If you are in the country like we are, you can quarantine if it gets serious. Plastic duct taped over the windows and doors, keep everything clean, and take lots of antiviral herb extracts. Plus diffuse antiviral herb oils into the air.

I'm already worried that the ability to mutate and reinfect may make this thing one long, slow, nasty grind.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #599 on: February 23, 2020, 10:59:10 am »
Again, I pray in some ways that this is a modified virus.

If it can recombine with any virus out there naturally and take on it's properties, that is a worst case nightmare scenario.
The Republic is lost.