Author Topic: Rainbow Cake Girl: The True Story  (Read 248 times)

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Rainbow Cake Girl: The True Story
« on: January 18, 2020, 12:55:07 pm »
Well. I have talked to two people who are close to the situation, who give a different picture from the one in the mainstream media. The account they give is not what Kimberly Alford and the mainstream media want you to believe. It seems to me that this is a situation much like the Covington Catholic smear campaign one year ago — when the media read what it wanted to read into a story involving a conservative Christian school, and slandered them in the name of progressive values.

My understanding is that the school cannot give a full accounting of this case because of confidentiality issues involving a student. I did not talk to anybody on the faculty or with the administration of the school. But I was able to verify that my sources have been deeply involved with this school, and believe that it is being sandbagged by the media.

When Alford says her daughter “is no angel,” and confirms that she has had “disciplinary issues,” she’s understating matters. My understanding is that Kayla Kenney had a long, specific list of repeated infractions — bullying, disrespecting teachers, vaping in school (as Alford acknowledges), and so forth. Part of what she has allegedly done is promoting LGBT consciousness in the school, including aggression on that front. I’m trying to be delicate here, but I can tell you that she has transgressed against other students on this front, to promote bisexuality. For example, she allegedly drew rainbows and wrote slogans like “bi pride” on other kids’ papers, and gave at least two different girls the impression that she was sexually harassing them. Kayla has been presenting herself as gay on her Instagram account:

https://www.theamericanconservative.com/dreher/the-rainbow-cake-girl-what-the-media-are-hiding/
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Polly Ticks

Re: Rainbow Cake Girl: The True Story
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2020, 01:18:53 pm »
It's nice to see some of the actual 'rest of the story' coming in to the public domain.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline mountaineer

Re: Rainbow Cake Girl: The True Story
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2020, 03:17:37 pm »
When this first hit the news wire, I remember reading that she fully intended it as a pro-homosexual gesture. She wasn't acknowledging God's promise after Noah, et al, survived the flood, to say the least.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2020, 03:18:34 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org