Author Topic: 2020 Olympic Games Committee Finalizes Rule That Has EVERY Lib CRYING On Their KNEES!  (Read 497 times)

rangerrebew

2020 Olympic Games Committee Finalizes Rule That Has EVERY Lib CRYING On Their KNEES!
2 days ago Patriot Headline

The following video is brought to you courtesy of The Next News Network YouTube Channel. Click the play button to watch it now.

The Western Journal reports, No taking a knee at the Olympics. No hand gestures with political meaning. No disrespect at medal ceremonies. The International Olympic Committee published guidelines Thursday specifying which types of athlete protests will not be allowed at the 2020 Tokyo Games.

https://patriotheadline.com/2020/01/13/2020-olympic-games-committee-finalizes-rule-that-has-every-lib-crying-on-their-knees/

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The Olympic Games Committee isn't keen on letting men pretend to be women, either.  The rest of the planet doesn't buy that shit the LGBTWXYZ crowd is selling.  Only Democrats are that stupid.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The Olympic Games Committee isn't keen on letting men pretend to be women, either.  The rest of the planet doesn't buy that shit the LGBTWXYZ crowd is selling.  Only Democrats are that stupid.

That is good news.  No repeat of the German Democratic Republic  1976 swim team!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline berdie

Good! Take the politiciation elsewhere. These people are representing our country...a great honor. They forget that. I don't and didn't watch the last Olympics. (although I enjoy them)