Author Topic: ‘Is this the face of someone somber?’ Gloating Pelosi and her celebratory impeachment pens ‘jarring’  (Read 446 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Is this the face of someone somber?’ Gloating Pelosi and her celebratory impeachment pens ‘jarring’ even for CNN
January 16, 2020 | Vivek Saxena

Even the folks at usually pro-impeachment CNN found House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s behavior during the official impeachment signing ceremony Wednesday to be “jarring.”

Despite having spent months attempting to portray President Donald Trump’s impeachment as a “solemn” and “somber” process that’s drenched her heart in “sadness,” the House speaker and her peers seemed happier than pigs in mud at Wednesday’s ceremony.

She even handed out pens with her name emblazoned on them …

Hunter Walker
✔
@hunterw

Nancy Pelosi has souvenir pens emblazoned with her signature that she’s using to sign the articles of impeachment

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/01/16/gloating-nancy-pelosi-and-her-celebratory-impeachment-pens-jarring-even-for-cnn-876212
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
‘Is this the face of someone somber?’ Gloating Pelosi and her celebratory impeachment pens ‘jarring’ even for CNN
January 16, 2020 | Vivek Saxena

Even the folks at usually pro-impeachment CNN found House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s behavior during the official impeachment signing ceremony Wednesday to be “jarring.”

Despite having spent months attempting to portray President Donald Trump’s impeachment as a “solemn” and “somber” process that’s drenched her heart in “sadness,” the House speaker and her peers seemed happier than pigs in mud at Wednesday’s ceremony.

She even handed out pens with her name emblazoned on them …

Who is the guy in the ugly purple blazer 2nd from the right?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline EdinVA

Don't think that is a guy..... :)

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Don't think that is a guy..... :)

The exoffensive lineman stance thru me off.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline skeeter

She's from my home town. I know a guy who bumped into her several times at a downtown 7 Eleven late at night. She liked their Chili Cheese Taquitos.

It looks like they've got a 7 Eleven in DC too.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2020, 03:31:46 pm by skeeter »

Offline thackney

So the reason for the delay to send the articles to the senate was waiting for the custom pens to come in?
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
So the reason for the delay to send the articles to the senate was waiting for the custom pens to come in?

:silly:
Support the USO

Online mountaineer

Yeah, they were promised delivery by Christmas, but then they got held up in Customs coming from China.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline thackney

Yeah, they were promised delivery by Christmas, but then they got held up in Customs coming from China.
:thumbsup:
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
She's from my home town. I know a guy who bumped into her several times at a downtown 7 Eleven late at night. She liked their Chili Cheese Taquitos.

It looks like they've got a 7 Eleven in DC too.

She started off not very attractive, and aged poorly after that.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Ahh got to love all this pomp and circumstance.

Hope the same P & C applies as she and Schiff are walked up to gallows (allegoriacally speaking of course.   :cool:)
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online libertybele

That was my thought exactly.  I don't know what was more tacky, her use of pens with her name on it or her using various different quotes referencing time?

The broad has a screw loose. 
« Last Edit: January 16, 2020, 04:01:58 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
That was my thought exactly.  I don't know what was more tacky, her use of pens with her name on it or her using various different quotes referencing time?

The broad has a screw loose.

I have some Sharpies with Trump's signature on them. :yowsa:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline aligncare

Ahh got to love all this pomp and circumstance.

Hope the same P & C applies as she and Schiff are walked up to gallows (allegoriacally speaking of course.   :cool:)

For a time there I thought they would break out in a Gregorian chant.