Poll

Why the vote to transmit?

She wants it to lose, to prevent Senate action.
3 (14.3%)
She wants it to win, to justify sitting on them for over a month.
2 (9.5%)
I don't care, where's Corbe's weed?
12 (57.1%)
The Rats are screwing Bernie, again.
4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: January 17, 2020, 05:25:28 pm

Author Topic: Why is Pelosi having a vote on transmitting Impeachment Articles?  (Read 6569 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Why is Pelosi having a vote on transmitting Impeachment Articles?
« Reply #75 on: January 17, 2020, 01:06:19 am »
Did you have a Dodge Stealth or a Mitsubushi 3000GT?

I'd guess it's the Mopar.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #76 on: January 17, 2020, 01:09:58 am »
I'd guess it's the Mopar.
Yeah. I hated that 50 year after Pearl Harbor, a guy could still get nailed by a Mitsubishi coming out of the sun...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #77 on: January 17, 2020, 01:19:31 am »
Oh boy.   Lots to digest before I answer.    The purple microdot was a trip though.   Got kicked out of a gocart track in Elk Grove Village after a dose of those.  It was so much fun. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #78 on: January 17, 2020, 01:28:03 am »
Oh boy.   Lots to digest before I answer.    The purple microdot was a trip though.   Got kicked out of a gocart track in Elk Grove Village after a dose of those.  It was so much fun.
Well, next time, rent a Kart before you go racing around the track...
Vroom! Wheee!

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #79 on: January 17, 2020, 01:36:09 am »
Well, next time, rent a Kart before you go racing around the track...
Vroom! Wheee!

We rented the tweaked ones.  It wasn't our fault.  So we bump drafted two 10 year olds into the tires on a turn.  I mean, come on...they deserved it.. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline corbe

« Reply #80 on: January 17, 2020, 01:44:17 am »
   Drank a lot of Tea back in the day as @Hoodat brought up.  Somehow got past the taste but never really enjoyed the 'high', just preferred chemicals back then, I guess.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #81 on: January 17, 2020, 02:05:54 am »
   Drank a lot of Tea back in the day as @Hoodat brought up.  Somehow got past the taste but never really enjoyed the 'high', just preferred chemicals back then, I guess.

Same here.  Couldn't really function on mushrooms.  Blotter was much more crisp.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #82 on: January 17, 2020, 02:08:33 am »
Yeah. I hated that 50 year after Pearl Harbor, a guy could still get nailed by a Mitsubishi coming out of the sun...

****drummer

I had a Mitsubishi-made Dodge Colt back in the late 70s. HATED it ... sluggish as Hades unless newly tuned up. Barely maintained 40mph heading south on the Sunol Grade on I-680.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline corbe

« Reply #83 on: January 17, 2020, 02:14:29 am »
   Never got into Speed either. I've always been somewhat hyper without it, though I sold a TON of Mollys back in the day, Qualudes, Reds, yellows and 3gr Trees were my downfall.  Met Coke to late in life to really enjoy it because of the fear of Strokes/Heartattacks. 

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline corbe

« Reply #84 on: January 18, 2020, 05:16:20 am »

Offline Smokin Joe

C S Lewis