Author Topic: AOC Hit List Targets Two Dozen Democrats  (Read 544 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
AOC Hit List Targets Two Dozen Democrats
« on: January 13, 2020, 03:39:57 pm »
 AOC Hit List Targets Two Dozen Democrats
The self-styled “girl from the Bronx” follows through on her threat to purge moderates.

by David Catron
January 13, 2020, 12:05 AM

Last February, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez threatened House Democrats who dared to work with Republicans, saying they were “putting themselves on a list” and that she would help challengers unseat them in 2020. At the time, her more seasoned colleagues assumed such rhetoric would abate once she learned how Congress operates. Rep. Kurt Schrader (D-Ore.), for example, gave her the benefit of the doubt: “She’s new here, feeling her way around. She doesn’t understand how the place works yet.” Presumably, Shrader was disabused of this fantasy when he found his name among the 24 House Democrats who will soon be “primaried” by candidates backed by two Political Action Committees linked to AOC.

Brand New Congress, a PAC co-founded by AOC’s mentor Saikat Chakrabarti and other like-minded lefties associated with Senator Bernie Sanders’ 2016 presidential campaign, is backing a 2020 primary challenge to Schrader by environmental activist Mark Gamba. Schrader has represented Oregon’s 5th District since 2009 and is one of the few “Blue Dog” Democrats left in Congress. Among the heresies that incurred AOC’s wrath was his July vote against a motion offered by Rep. Al Green (D-Tex.) to impeach President Trump. Schrader compounded this crime by raising the possibility of merely censuring Trump. Shortly thereafter Brand New Congress decided to endorse Gamba.

Schrader is just one of two dozen incumbent Democrats who will be primaried by candidates endorsed by Brand New Congress and the closely allied Justice Democrats, another far left PAC co-founded by Chakrabarti. Moreover, some of the Democrats targeted by these two PACs in 2020 are high-profile Democratic luminaries, including House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer (D-Md.), Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-Fla.), and Eliot Engel (D-N.Y.). Even more controversial is their targeting of a disproportionate number of Congressional Black Caucus members. When these PACs began taking aim at CBC members, Rep. Gregory Meeks (D-N.Y.) expressed his anger in an interview with the Hill:

more
https://spectator.org/aoc-hit-list-targets-two-dozen-democrats/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: AOC Hit List Targets Two Dozen Democrats
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2020, 03:43:09 pm »
I don't know whether to be happy or sad.

Happy that the Rat party is in real trouble .
Sad that The Rats are too stupid to do anything to stop it.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2020, 06:37:25 pm »
The rats of the Democommie Party are attempting to gerrymander her district out of existence, so she is fighting for survival.  New York is losing two congressional districts, and they decided she must go.  THE DEMOCOMMIES!!!

So, AOC has nothing to lose.  And because of her popularity with young dumb people, she is working to support the candidacy of these folks.  I suspect most will lose, but she might just help a few of them into office and displace a few sheeple to Pelosi. 

In any case, Dems fighting Dems is a great thing.  As an aside, that is how Lincoln got elected. Perhaps some of them decide to run as third party candidates and that might just open the door for the GOP candidate.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2020, 02:10:25 am »

:2popcorn:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2020, 04:26:28 am »

The Dems have created this monster.  Now they have to suffer the consequences.

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2020, 04:27:08 am »
She also hasn't paid her dues to the DNC...she owes them in the neighborhood of $250k.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2020, 05:53:10 am »
She also hasn't paid her dues to the DNC...she owes them in the neighborhood of $250k.

Read about rumours that since NY lost one House seat in the census, that her seat will be targeted for absorption.

Prob. in dim's best interest.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2020, 06:45:47 am »
Read about rumours that since NY lost one House seat in the census, that her seat will be targeted for absorption.

Prob. in dim's best interest.

It's in the nation's best interest that Squeaky Spice get sent home.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2020, 06:48:55 am »
It's in the nation's best interest that Squeaky Spice get sent home.

I think she has done more to invigorate conservatives than anyone else right now.  You can't buy that kind of political adrenalin.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2020, 06:56:06 am »
I think she has done more to invigorate conservatives than anyone else right now.  You can't buy that kind of political adrenalin.

I agree...but it's also a dual edged sword.  Squeaky also believes she's in the vanguard of a new Progressive revolution in the ranks of the DNC where the members that are perceived as "soft" or "centrist" must be purged to make way for more politicians with her set of beliefs.

And if she isn't sent home this next election or as you suggest her district is folded into another neighboring one...her kind of cancer will spread.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2020, 07:11:28 am »
Making the Dems fight a two front war is a good thing.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2020, 01:37:24 am »
A Fishrrman not-overly-fearless prediction:
Eliminating the occasional communist's current seat isn't going to get rid of her.

Like the Terminator, "she'll be back".
Either running for another NYC House seat, or possibly running for either Schumer's seat when it comes up, or quite possibly lil' Andy's seat in Albany...