Author Topic: Omar Laughs At Dead U.S. Troops & Claims She Has ‘PTSD,’ Gets Rude Awakening  (Read 174 times)

rangerrebew

Omar Laughs At Dead U.S. Troops & Claims She Has ‘PTSD,’ Gets Rude Awakening
January 9, 2020 Rebecca Diserio, Opinion Columnist Politics

Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) is once again in the news for her un-American behavior. While at a live press conference, the Minnesota Congresswoman and her sidekick Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) started to laugh out loud while the deaths of American troops were being discussed. Then, Omar had the gall to joke that she’s suffering from “PTSD” over the president’s actions against Iran. Well, she got a rude awakening. Don’t miss this.

Part of the solemn duty our elected officials promise to undertake is to be the representative of Americans on matters which are vital to the Republic. That’s what makes the disgraceful display by Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib so maddening to those of us who take our patriotic duty seriously.

Our country’s military men and women put their lives in harm’s way so that our country can remain “land of the free and home of the brave.” That’s why it’s so utterly disgusting to see these two haters of everything America stands for start laughing and whooping it up while the deaths of American troops were being discussed at a live press conference.

https://madworldnews.com/omar-laughs-dead-troops-ptsd/

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The title of the article talks about a 'rude awakening'. However I couldn't find anything in it that matches that description.
What was the 'rude awakening'? Nothing happened...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.