Author Topic: Why Are The Democrats Terrified Of Iran?  (Read 287 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Why Are The Democrats Terrified Of Iran?
« on: January 10, 2020, 05:43:04 pm »
January 10, 2020 By David Marcus

The dust had yet to settle over the remains of Iranian terrorist Qasem Soleimani before Democrats began criticizing the action by President Trump. Of course, they allowed that Soleimani was a terrible murderer and they do not lament his death, but by their measure taking him out in the wake of a violent Iran sponsored attack on a US embassy and amid concerns of more imminent threats was dangerous and irresponsible.

They fretted that mighty Iran would slap us back, there were warnings of sleeper cells in America, proxy forces killing Americans in the Middle East, some vast cyber capability that could badly damage America. In reality, the Iranian response was literally the weakest air raid they could muster without totally losing face. The message was clear; Iran does not want the war that Democrats promised we were on the precipice of.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2020/01/10/why-are-the-democrats-terrified-of-iran/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: Why Are The Democrats Terrified Of Iran?
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2020, 05:51:41 pm »
The Dems have one principle, Orange Man Bad. They will oppose and condemn anything and everything Trump does, even if just a week or a day earlier they advocated doing it.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline The_Reader_David

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2020, 06:03:47 pm »
The Democrats being a party of the Left share the fundamental commitment of the Left from the days when it got that name in the late 1700's to the present -- hatred of the Gospel -- and just as the Left has been since the days of the Comintern, they are anti-American.  It's not that they're terrified of Iran, it's that they regard them as "the enemy of my enemy".
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2020, 06:21:17 pm »
The Dems have one principle, Orange Man Bad. They will oppose and condemn anything and everything Trump does, even if just a week or a day earlier they advocated doing it.

Great example of that in that article.   Dem Sen. Murphy blasted Trump after the attack on our embassy, saying that Trump made the U.S. "impotent" in the ME, and that "no one fears us, no one listens to us", and that we are reduced to "cowering in safe rooms."  But then we took out Soleimani, which clearly would have been consistent with restoring strength/deterrence...and of course Murphy then blasts him for that.

Orange Man Bad.

Offline Absalom

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2020, 08:12:37 pm »
The Democrats being a party of the Left share the fundamental commitment of the Left from the days when it got that name in the late 1700's to the present -- hatred of the Gospel -- and just as the Left has been since the days of the Comintern, they are anti-American.  It's not that they're terrified of Iran, it's that they regard them as "the enemy of my enemy".
---------------------------
Complete, total and utter malarkey!!!
Our Agrarian and Rural Democrats were the party of Jefferson, Madison and Monroe;
our only prinipled conservative party whose pillars included:
* States Rights, rejecting centralized government,
* Free trade, rejecting trade protectionism,
* Judicial restraint, rejecting judicial activism.
Sadly the party was fatally tarred by slavery, passing post Civil War.
It was re-born in the 20th century first under Wilson and later Roosevelt as the party
of the left. 
« Last Edit: January 10, 2020, 08:13:27 pm by Absalom »

Offline The_Reader_David

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2020, 02:35:18 pm »
The antecedent for the pronoun "it" was "the Left" not "the Democrats".   The Left got its name in the late 1700's in France, while the Democrat Party got its name in the 1800's.  And having been phrased as "the Democrats" the appropriate pronoun, had the antecedent been "the Democrats" would have been "they" not "it".
« Last Edit: January 11, 2020, 02:36:24 pm by The_Reader_David »
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2020, 02:49:27 pm »

They aren't afraid of Iran. They are afraid of you finding out how many of them Iran owns!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2020, 03:28:14 pm »
They aren't afraid of Iran. They are afraid of you finding out how many of them Iran owns!

:yowsa:  Exactly right.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.