Author Topic: ‘MSM memo has gone out’! @neontaster notices media hacks like CNN’s Susan Hennessey using this word  (Read 375 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2020/01/09/msm-memo-has-gone-out-neontaster-notices-media-hacks-like-cnns-susan-hennessey-using-this-word-to-help-iran-shift-blame-for-downed-flight-onto-trump/

‘MSM memo has gone out’! @neontaster notices media hacks like CNN’s Susan Hennessey using this word to help Iran shift blame for downed flight onto Trump; UPDATED

Our media Guardians of Truth can’t afford to waste any time when it comes to shifting the blame for the Ukrainian flight that went down in Tehran off of Iran (despite the fact that an Iranian anti-aircraft missile was reportedly what took down the plane). In order to get the word out, the media are going to have to agree on basic language to use.

Tweeter @neontaster has concluded that the media’s word of choice is “crossfire”:

Twitchy documents at least 8 media-morons parroting this latest "gravitas"* talking-point. Somehow MSM folk seem unable to grasp that their parrotage will be caught.

* The original "gravitas moment" was in 2000 when MSM-folk all started parroting that R candidate Busk "lacked gravitas".
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Like, "Crossfire Hurricane?"  An unfortunate (for them) choice of word.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Crossfire

uh huh

Heartbreaking photo from the Ukrainian plane crash in Iran after being shot down by islamic terrorists..

Heartbreaking photo after Pan Am Flight 103 gets blown out of the sky by islamic terrorists.

Heartbreaking photo after TWA Flight 840 (1986) has four passengers (including an infant)  blown out a hole in the fuselage caused by islamic terrorists.

Etc.......

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Like, "Crossfire Hurricane?"  An unfortunate (for them) choice of word.

Pray the Dems don't get wind of this.

"Crossfire Impeachment".
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley