Author Topic: Rep. Will Hurd: Iran is not a victim  (Read 195 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rep. Will Hurd: Iran is not a victim
« on: January 08, 2020, 08:13:13 pm »
Rep. Will Hurd: Iran is not a victim
by Rep. Will Hurd
 | January 08, 2020 01:50 PM

After almost a decade as an undercover officer in the CIA serving in the Middle East and South Asia, I never thought I would see the Iranian government be able to manipulate members of Congress, Democratic presidential candidates, and the Western media.

Qassem Soleimani was the head of the most dangerous and well-armed terrorist organization in the world. Taking him out was an appropriate response after all the Iranian government and its proxies have done over the past few months, and it was a significant blow to the Iranian regime’s ability to conduct future terrorist attacks.

Soleimani was not going through the Baghdad airport on the way to a holiday vacation. He was in Iraq to coordinate attacks on American interests and our allies. When you run a terrorist organization, this is what can happen to you: You are brought to justice for the death toll you have inflicted on innocent people. Hiding behind the uniform of your government does not change the fact that you are a terrorist.

To my colleagues condemning this decision: We cannot forget that Iran is the culprit, not the victim.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/op-eds/rep-will-hurd-iran-is-not-a-victim
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: Rep. Will Hurd: Iran is not a victim
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2020, 02:01:17 pm »
I wonder what job Will Hurd will be angling for with this article?

He is the most progressive Republican in the House and is stepping down at the end of his term.

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington