Author Topic: JUST IN: SHOCK ADAM SCHIFF REVELATION – THIS IS SICK  (Read 5281 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: JUST IN: SHOCK ADAM SCHIFF REVELATION – THIS IS SICK
« Reply #100 on: January 10, 2020, 09:06:12 pm »
I don't care who you think Trump is friends with.  In fact, I care a lot more that Salmonella was good buddies with O'Bastard.

:Cricket:

Why crickets?  I care that O'B was friend with Salmonella.  I also care that Trump is friends with Erdogan and you should too.

Turkey, Qatar, Iran meet Malaysia’s antisemitic leader for forum
The multi-day Malaysia conference appears to underpin a new strategy by Turkey and several countries to form an Islamic alliance that will strategize on several topics.
By SETH J. FRANTZMAN   DECEMBER 20, 2019 01:53

https://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/Turkey-Qatar-and-Iran-gather-with-Malaysias-antisemitic-leader-for-forum-611428

Its past time that Trump denounce his action in Syria and his friendship with the Extremist Erdogan.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2020, 09:07:22 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online libertybele

« Reply #101 on: January 10, 2020, 09:20:21 pm »
You tell me.  What does that say about Trump.  People here have never acknowledged that Erdogan is an Islamic extremist.  Not that Trumps October present to Erdogan only forwards the extremist Islamic mission in the Middle East.

Somehow I don't think that you got the point.  Trump is friends with the enemy.

No, it is you that I don't think got the point.  Since when is Trump "friends" with Erdogan?  There is a huge distinction between having a friendly, diplomatic conversation as two heads of state and a friend that you confide in, rely on in tough times, have them over to your house, attend church with, etc., etc.  is quite different.

Erdogan mourning Soleimani speaks of his "character".  Trump was NOT Soleimani's friend -- nor obviously did he mourn him.

@Chosen Daughter, any way you look at this, Soleimani killed hundreds of Americans. He was planning on killing more Americans and news reports are coming in that he plotted carnage on four embassies. Trump ended that by ordering that he be 'silenced' once and for all.  To find fault with that is absolutely troubling.  How do you explain your finding fault with Trump?  How do you fault him for saving American lives?  I'd really like to know your reasoning to understand you. 

I will be the first one to admit that I am not all warm and fuzzy with some of the things that President Trump has done.  However, in this case, he showed tremendous leadership, put our enemy on notice and most importantly saved American lives.  Yet, somehow you continue to fault him regardless if he does something positive for this country. 

Quite frankly, please step outside your box of hatred for the man, and honestly take a good look at what he just accomplished.  Not asking you to compare him to the past administration, nor listen to the talking points on the left, but gather the plain simple facts and make an assessment.  He took our enemy out - period.  He reacted immediately when the U.S. embassy (which is U.S. property) was under assault.  In doing so he saved American lives.  He saved future embassies from being attacked.  So -- at face value -- how in the world do you still find fault with the man on this issue?

« Last Edit: January 10, 2020, 09:26:20 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #102 on: January 10, 2020, 09:25:17 pm »
No, it is you that I don't think got the point.  Since when is Trump "friends" with Erdogan?  There is a huge distinction between having a friendly, diplomatic conversation as two heads of state and a friend that you confide in, rely on in tough times, have them over to your house, attend church with, etc., etc.  is quite different.

Erdogan mourning Soleimani speaks of his "character".  Trump was NOT Soleimani's friend -- nor obviously did he mourn him.

@Chosen Daughter, any way you look at this, Soleimani killed hundreds of Americans. He was planning on killing more Americans and news reports are coming in that he plotted carnage on four embassies. Trump ended that by ordering that he be 'silenced' once and for all.  To find fault with that is absolutely troubling.  How do you explain your finding fault with Trump?  How do you fault him for saving American lives?  I'd really like to know your reasoning to understand you.

BS

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-turkey-idUSKCN1BW2SJ

Trump has been hailing Erdogan a friend since October when he made that huge decision to pull out of Syria and allow the Turkey invasion.  He also has made several comments about how Turkey has suffered from Kurds.  There is a very friendly relationship with the two even though you don't want to admit it.

Trump praises Erdogan: 'We have a great friendship'
By Josh Delk - 09/21/17 04:10 PM EDT

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/351791-trump-praises-erdogan-hes-become-a-close-friend

Trump PRAISES Erdogan, says we don’t have moral authority to lecture him on tyrannical crackdown

https://therightscoop.com/trump-praises-erdogan-says-we-dont-have-moral-authority-to-lecture-him-on-tyrannical-crackdown/

Trump Praises Erdogan as Ally in Terrorism Fight, Brushing Aside Tensions

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/16/world/middleeast/erdogan-turkey-trump.html

April 22, 2017, 7:17 AM PDT / Updated April 22, 2017, 7:17 AM PDT
By Kristen McTighe

ISTANBUL — Accusations of voter fraud, alleged human rights abuses, and concerns about a slide toward authoritarianism — none of this stopped President Donald Trump congratulating Turkey's leader on his controversial referendum victory this week.

Trump's warm words were a stark contrast to the criticism from European leaders and independent election monitors, who are concerned the vote may have been unfair.

The result will greatly increase Erdogan's power, and his government also stands accused of detaining and torturing opponents following a recent coup attempt.

Other Western allies in Europe have expressed concern, but Trump's message of support has won him favor among Erdogan's conservative supporter base inside Turkey itself.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/donald-trump-wins-turkish-friends-cozying-turkey-s-erdogan-n749321
« Last Edit: January 10, 2020, 09:33:19 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
« Reply #103 on: January 10, 2020, 09:34:55 pm »
Do we have to decide if this was imminent threat or Republican appeasement to fuel a positive impeachment outcome?  Because Trump has now said he made the decision under pressure from Republican Senators who he views important to impeachment outcome.  He said it.

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/477696-trump-strike-on-soleimani-came-amid-pressure-from-impeachment
@Chosen Daughter

One of the more unfortunate things to spot throughout history is people making a right decision for a wrong reason and under suspicious timings. Soleimani had attacked or coordinated attacks on American forces long before now and it would have been justifiable to take him out accordingly then; if His Excellency Al-Hashish Field Marshmallow Dr. Barack Obama Dada didn't do it during his term, President Tweety could have done it well enough before now, during his first couple of years in office. The timing now is indeed more than a mite on the suspicious side.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #104 on: January 10, 2020, 09:39:59 pm »

I will be the first one to admit that I am not all warm and fuzzy with some of the things that President Trump has done.  However, in this case, he showed tremendous leadership, put our enemy on notice and most importantly saved American lives.  Yet, somehow you continue to fault him regardless if he does something positive for this country. 

Quite frankly, please step outside your box of hatred for the man, and honestly take a good look at what he just accomplished.  Not asking you to compare him to the past administration, nor listen to the talking points on the left, but gather the plain simple facts and make an assessment.  He took our enemy out - period.  He reacted immediately when the U.S. embassy (which is U.S. property) was under assault.  In doing so he saved American lives.  He saved future embassies from being attacked.  So -- at face value -- how in the world do you still find fault with the man on this issue?

Not going to happen.  I praise him and then saw that things are not cut and dry.  I don't like that Senators are being told that they cannot debate what happened.  And frankly there is other political news surrounding this.  Like did he say that the Embassies were threatened in the briefing?  Did he say that he was under pressure from Senators to take a harder stance against Iran and made a political move?

I will apologize when it is all aired and dried and American citizens have a clear picture.  I never said I didn't support the killing of Soleimani, but we need to establish that there was imminent threat to embassies.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #105 on: January 10, 2020, 09:42:21 pm »
@Chosen Daughter

One of the more unfortunate things to spot throughout history is people making a right decision for a wrong reason and under suspicious timings. Soleimani had attacked or coordinated attacks on American forces long before now and it would have been justifiable to take him out accordingly then; if His Excellency Al-Hashish Field Marshmallow Dr. Barack Obama Dada didn't do it during his term, President Tweety could have done it well enough before now, during his first couple of years in office. The timing now is indeed more than a mite on the suspicious side.

No doubt that the guy deserved what he got, but there is suspicion now.  Even Trump is fueling it himself with things he is saying.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #106 on: January 10, 2020, 09:43:27 pm »
Why crickets?  I care that O'B was friend with Salmonella.  I also care that Trump is friends with Erdogan and you should too.

Turkey, Qatar, Iran meet Malaysia’s antisemitic leader for forum
The multi-day Malaysia conference appears to underpin a new strategy by Turkey and several countries to form an Islamic alliance that will strategize on several topics.
By SETH J. FRANTZMAN   DECEMBER 20, 2019 01:53

https://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/Turkey-Qatar-and-Iran-gather-with-Malaysias-antisemitic-leader-for-forum-611428

Its past time that Trump denounce his action in Syria and his friendship with the Extremist Erdogan.
So, where in that diatribe is President Trump mentioned, either directly or indirectly? 

Are you suggesting that President Trump no allow this meeting or alliance?
Where is it demonstrated that President Trump is friends with Erdogan?
I can find  no evidence of it unless you are inferring that because President Trump did not bomb them, then they are friends, is that your assertion?
I get that you don't like President Trump but your going to hurt yourself with all of these mental gymnastics trying to tie him to every "negative" thing on earth, unless you are working for pelosi.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #107 on: January 10, 2020, 09:53:33 pm »

Not going to happen.  I praise him and then saw that things are not cut and dry.  I don't like that Senators are being told that they cannot debate what happened.  And frankly there is other political news surrounding this.  Like did he say that the Embassies were threatened in the briefing?  Did he say that he was under pressure from Senators to take a harder stance against Iran and made a political move?

I will apologize when it is all aired and dried and American citizens have a clear picture.  I never said I didn't support the killing of Soleimani, but we need to establish that there was imminent threat to embassies.

My turn:  BS.

Every single time you saw something praiseworthy, you took it back and decided Trump is evil.  This whole thing with Salmonella is a case in point.  You first said it was a good thing, then you did a 180 on the flimsiest of pretexts.  "Oh noes!!!!  He said he MIGHT bomb a cultural site!  Off with his head!"  Spare us the "giving Trump a break" routine.  Nobody's buying it anymore.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online libertybele

« Reply #108 on: January 11, 2020, 12:59:32 am »
BS

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-turkey-idUSKCN1BW2SJ

Trump has been hailing Erdogan a friend since October when he made that huge decision to pull out of Syria and allow the Turkey invasion.  He also has made several comments about how Turkey has suffered from Kurds.  There is a very friendly relationship with the two even though you don't want to admit it.

Trump praises Erdogan: 'We have a great friendship'
By Josh Delk - 09/21/17 04:10 PM EDT

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/351791-trump-praises-erdogan-hes-become-a-close-friend

Trump PRAISES Erdogan, says we don’t have moral authority to lecture him on tyrannical crackdown

https://therightscoop.com/trump-praises-erdogan-says-we-dont-have-moral-authority-to-lecture-him-on-tyrannical-crackdown/

Trump Praises Erdogan as Ally in Terrorism Fight, Brushing Aside Tensions

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/16/world/middleeast/erdogan-turkey-trump.html

April 22, 2017, 7:17 AM PDT / Updated April 22, 2017, 7:17 AM PDT
By Kristen McTighe

ISTANBUL — Accusations of voter fraud, alleged human rights abuses, and concerns about a slide toward authoritarianism — none of this stopped President Donald Trump congratulating Turkey's leader on his controversial referendum victory this week.

Trump's warm words were a stark contrast to the criticism from European leaders and independent election monitors, who are concerned the vote may have been unfair.

The result will greatly increase Erdogan's power, and his government also stands accused of detaining and torturing opponents following a recent coup attempt.

Other Western allies in Europe have expressed concern, but Trump's message of support has won him favor among Erdogan's conservative supporter base inside Turkey itself.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/donald-trump-wins-turkish-friends-cozying-turkey-s-erdogan-n749321

Yes --- the two are friends AS heads of state - period.  Huge difference.  Again, it wasn't Trump mourning Soleimani.  Just because Trump's friend as head of state mourned Soleimani -- that reflects on Trump?  Trumps is responsible for who Erdogan is friends with?  I think not.

I am not asking you to apologize for anything, nor would I expect an apology for you voicing your opinion.  You have an absolute right to your opinion and a right to stand by your convictions.

I only ask to look at the immediate facts of the issue and not read into all the news media reports that have nothing to do with the issue at hand.  What we know is that  Soleimani was responsible for 100's of American lives.  He murdered and tortured his own people.  Trump received intel that Soleimani was plotting further aggression on American lives and four embassies.  He gave the ok to take Soleimani out.  Period.  Based on that alone -- he deserves a pat on the back.  He didn't escalate the situation further as many had feared and assumed (myself included).  He saved American lives.

I say; thank you Mr. President, prayers up for you for the insight that you need to continue to lead this country in a positive direction and help you to bring about peace.  God Bless and Protect Our Troops and  God Bless and Protect America. 

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #109 on: January 11, 2020, 01:06:53 am »
 :2popcorn:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #110 on: January 11, 2020, 02:36:38 am »

You are speaking to the same people who claim anyone who supports Trump 'worships' him.

They have so much melodrama they look ridiculous.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #111 on: January 11, 2020, 06:47:31 pm »
You are speaking to the same people who claim anyone who supports Trump 'worships' him.

They have so much melodrama they look ridiculous.

Some do don't they?  I watched a movie made about Mark Taylor the Fireman who predicted Trump would become President.  It was an incredible movie that became so dull I had to turn it off.  His prediction  "prophesy" set off a country wide prayer campaign to get Trump elected.  At the time he wasn't anything special to anybody.  The movie even portrayed that some who became active in the scheme didn't even like him.  But they were driven by this Fireman who didn't want to work anymore due to PTSD.  He was faced with no job and sent to a Dr. who's office set off this Evangelical campaign to get Trump elected.  It was so stupid that I finally turned it off after the movie got to election day.

There was absolutely no, no reason for Evangelicals to want Donald Trump.  Only a failed "prophesy" in 2012.  Anybody in the Evangelical faith could tell you how widely it has been excepted that Trump is Gods man. 

Here too.  You want to say people don't worship him but there isn't one single thing he could do to bring a serious discussion of wrong decision.  I watched as people tried to spin Turkey soft Ethnically cleansing Syrians from their homes and lands.  Christians.  Hello, Evangelicals where are your prayers for Christians on the Road to Damascus?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #112 on: January 11, 2020, 06:55:42 pm »

There was absolutely no, no reason for Evangelicals to want Donald Trump. 

@Chosen Daughter

I like how you try to pair Evangelicals with "reason". Cute.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online roamer_1

« Reply #113 on: January 11, 2020, 06:59:22 pm »
Some do don't they?  I watched a movie made about Mark Taylor the Fireman who predicted Trump would become President.  It was an incredible movie that became so dull I had to turn it off.  His prediction  "prophesy" set off a country wide prayer campaign to get Trump elected.  At the time he wasn't anything special to anybody.  The movie even portrayed that some who became active in the scheme didn't even like him.  But they were driven by this Fireman who didn't want to work anymore due to PTSD.  He was faced with no job and sent to a Dr. who's office set off this Evangelical campaign to get Trump elected.  It was so stupid that I finally turned it off after the movie got to election day.

There was absolutely no, no reason for Evangelicals to want Donald Trump.  Only a failed "prophesy" in 2012.  Anybody in the Evangelical faith could tell you how widely it has been excepted that Trump is Gods man. 

Here too.  You want to say people don't worship him but there isn't one single thing he could do to bring a serious discussion of wrong decision.  I watched as people tried to spin Turkey soft Ethnically cleansing Syrians from their homes and lands.  Christians.  Hello, Evangelicals where are your prayers for Christians on the Road to Damascus?

QFT.

That's right. Every dang bit of it.

Online libertybele

« Reply #114 on: January 11, 2020, 07:25:55 pm »

Obviously it wasn't just the Evangelicals that voted for Trump -- he had more than enough electoral votes to win, period.  Wrong decisions?  You and I have had several conversations -- signing a bad bill allowing states to opt out of a border wall is one.  Waiting till the last darn minute just before the new Congress was elected to make a push for building a wall and curbing illegal immigration is another.  Not thrilled with the run up of deficit and I am watching him on the 2A.

I do support him in some of his other endeavors.

Just like any other President -- I give Trump credit when credit is due and I criticize him when I feel he deserves criticism.

As of right now,  I will vote for him in 2020 not because I believe everything that he has done is wonderful and I have him on a pedestal, but because I think he has done some really good things for this country and one of them is the silencing of Soleimani.  I think we are very fortunate that he acted as quickly and decisively as he did. None, absolutely none, of those candidate running against him, would have done the same; quite the opposite. 

I refuse to continue to trash him on character alone, especially when he does something positive for this country. I would rather stand behind someone who has taken this country in a more positive direction than go against them because of some of their flaws.  We are all flawed.  Some more than others -- no one on the left appeals to me. No one has stepped up to the plate to challenge Trump on the right and if they did, they'd better have a proven track record that they'd be able to excel more than he has.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #115 on: January 11, 2020, 07:31:24 pm »
@Chosen Daughter

I like how you try to pair Evangelicals with "reason". Cute.

I didn't.  I found that they were led by a false prophesy and a movement.

There are many clues why Trump is not Gods man.

He admires dictators that kill people.  One most memorable was his comments on Tiananmen Square.   And now his friendship with Erdogan who is one of the most evil dictatorships.  Who has proclaimed himself God.  Is it any wonder that they have become friends?  No, Trump also proclaims himself Gods Chosen One.  They are a pair aren't they? 

And I got in trouble on this thread for calling out the fact that Trump has pandered to this extremist Islamic dictator.  The one who he had to save Pastor Brunson from.  But Pastor Brunson is one in probably a million Christians suffering under this Islamic dictator. 

Believe me I have spent hours on the internet looking up what this Trump friend is all about. 

Then, if I must mention it Trump tried to make friends with Rocket Man.  But even though Trump tries to promote success it is absolute failure.  No Nuclear deal and Kim jung un is saying it has all been a waste of time.  Even saying that wishing him a happy birthday isn't going to change anything.

Cuddling up to dictators is not the answer.

And the comment I originally commented on was about how evil Islam is.  But don't mention that Trump has declared over and over again how he respects one of the most extremist Islamic dictators on the face of the earth.  How he is friends with him.  How Erdogan has suffered from the Kurds.

And here is another reason I don't believe the Evangelicals or Trump that he is the Chosen One.  He is boastful.  Boasting about things that he hasn't even done.  His latest stupidity is claiming the good thing of Cancer deaths on the decline.  What?  I am a Cancer survivor and I Praise God Almighty for my health.  Certainly not Trump. 

ISIS?, ISIS is not 100% contained it is on the rise again.  Just claimed 18 deaths in Pakistan.  They are back on the rise in Syria too.  Don't you think that Trump should stop claiming success where there isn't any?
« Last Edit: January 11, 2020, 07:32:12 pm by Chosen Daughter »

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #116 on: January 11, 2020, 07:36:41 pm »
Obviously it wasn't just the Evangelicals that voted for Trump -- he had more than enough electoral votes to win, period.  Wrong decisions?  You and I have had several conversations -- signing a bad bill allowing states to opt out of a border wall is one.  Waiting till the last darn minute just before the new Congress was elected to make a push for building a wall and curbing illegal immigration is another.  Not thrilled with the run up of deficit and I am watching him on the 2A.

I do support him in some of his other endeavors.

Just like any other President -- I give Trump credit when credit is due and I criticize him when I feel he deserves criticism.

As of right now,  I will vote for him in 2020 not because I believe everything that he has done is wonderful and I have him on a pedestal, but because I think he has done some really good things for this country and one of them is the silencing of Soleimani.  I think we are very fortunate that he acted as quickly and decisively as he did. None, absolutely none, of those candidate running against him, would have done the same; quite the opposite. 

I refuse to continue to trash him on character alone, especially when he does something positive for this country. I would rather stand behind someone who has taken this country in a more positive direction than go against them because of some of their flaws.  We are all flawed.  Some more than others -- no one on the left appeals to me. No one has stepped up to the plate to challenge Trump on the right and if they did, they'd better have a proven track record that they'd be able to excel more than he has.

Yes, and I do respect you for that.  A president should always be praised for the good things and criticizes for the bad.  But Trump doesn't want any.  And that is the very first reason not to vote for him.  I have read several stories about the Pentagon becoming worried.  He wants to make his decisions with no criticism or discussion.  That is what Dictators do.  You can vote for him.  I wouldn't say you can't.  That is your prerogative.  But I won't because he is dangerous, and things are falling apart already.  He is a one man show demanding that every person fall in line.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #117 on: January 11, 2020, 07:37:59 pm »
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer...

It makes no sense to, without reason, create an enemy. Trump's doings in Syria and Turkey ended up in the death of Al-Baghdadi.

By their fruits ye shall know them.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online libertybele

« Reply #118 on: January 11, 2020, 07:43:22 pm »
I didn't.  I found that they were led by a false prophesy and a movement.

There are many clues why Trump is not Gods man.

He admires dictators that kill people.  One most memorable was his comments on Tiananmen Square.   And now his friendship with Erdogan who is one of the most evil dictatorships.  Who has proclaimed himself God.  Is it any wonder that they have become friends?  No, Trump also proclaims himself Gods Chosen One.  They are a pair aren't they? 

And I got in trouble on this thread for calling out the fact that Trump has pandered to this extremist Islamic dictator.  The one who he had to save Pastor Brunson from.  But Pastor Brunson is one in probably a million Christians suffering under this Islamic dictator. 

Believe me I have spent hours on the internet looking up what this Trump friend is all about. 

Then, if I must mention it Trump tried to make friends with Rocket Man.  But even though Trump tries to promote success it is absolute failure.  No Nuclear deal and Kim jung un is saying it has all been a waste of time.  Even saying that wishing him a happy birthday isn't going to change anything.

Cuddling up to dictators is not the answer.

And the comment I originally commented on was about how evil Islam is.  But don't mention that Trump has declared over and over again how he respects one of the most extremist Islamic dictators on the face of the earth.  How he is friends with him.  How Erdogan has suffered from the Kurds.

And here is another reason I don't believe the Evangelicals or Trump that he is the Chosen One.  He is boastful.  Boasting about things that he hasn't even done.  His latest stupidity is claiming the good thing of Cancer deaths on the decline.  What?  I am a Cancer survivor and I Praise God Almighty for my health.  Certainly not Trump. 

ISIS?, ISIS is not 100% contained it is on the rise again.  Just claimed 18 deaths in Pakistan.  They are back on the rise in Syria too.  Don't you think that Trump should stop claiming success where there isn't any?

Latest stupidity of claiming that cancer death are on the decline?  I think that is a wonderful thing.  He made it possible for those who have been determined to be terminally ill to have the right to try experimental drugs before the are approved, marketed and on the shelves for public use -- that has saved lives.  Gee ... I don't know I see that as a positive.

It matters not that the Evangelicals think that he is the Chosen One or not.  He was duly elected by the People.  He is doing the job that he was elected to do. 

You continue to confuse being friendly with other heads of state as being close friends.  Huge difference.  So -- should he ignore the other heads of state?  To do so would make it impossible to accomplish any kind of negotiation whatsoever.  In any relationship, once you close the door on conversation that relationship erodes. 

So -- I'll just throw a couple of questions out there to you -- is there anything that President Trump has done that you approve of?  Do you think this country was better off under Obama? 

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #119 on: January 11, 2020, 07:45:39 pm »
QFT.

That's right. Every dang bit of it.

Thank you @roamer_1.  You are my voice of reason on this site.  Your posts are always true also.

Online libertybele

« Reply #120 on: January 11, 2020, 07:48:50 pm »
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer...

It makes no sense to, without reason, create an enemy
. Trump's doings in Syria and Turkey ended up in the death of Al-Baghdadi.

By their fruits ye shall know them.

Exactly!   888high58888

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #121 on: January 11, 2020, 07:56:40 pm »
Scatter-brained TDS bullshit, returneth.

Did the handlers say to dial the "evangelical" attack line back up? New material?

It demeans this site.

It demeans Trump supporters.

It demeans evangelicals.

« Last Edit: January 11, 2020, 08:06:30 pm by truth_seeker »
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #122 on: January 11, 2020, 08:08:05 pm »
Latest stupidity of claiming that cancer death are on the decline?  I think that is a wonderful thing.  He made it possible for those who have been determined to be terminally ill to have the right to try experimental drugs before the are approved, marketed and on the shelves for public use -- that has saved lives.  Gee ... I don't know I see that as a positive.

It matters not that the Evangelicals think that he is the Chosen One or not.  He was duly elected by the People.  He is doing the job that he was elected to do. 

You continue to confuse being friendly with other heads of state as being close friends.  Huge difference.  So -- should he ignore the other heads of state?  To do so would make it impossible to accomplish any kind of negotiation whatsoever.  In any relationship, once you close the door on conversation that relationship erodes. 

So -- I'll just throw a couple of questions out there to you -- is there anything that President Trump has done that you approve of?  Do you think this country was better off under Obama?

How simplistic.  Cancer death rates have been on the decline for years.  Mostly due to research and work with the immune system to combat the disease.  I don't trust the FDA or drugs for that matter.  I have trusted in God and the natural food sources that have kept me healthy.  I praise his actions if indeed it does have positive affects on the decline of Cancer.  But its silly to claim that this is responsible for the decline in cancer.  For one thing people are taking better care of themselves.  Health is more important and people are aware.  It is the drug companies that fight against people who choose to treat their cancers naturally.  They would never acknowledge that a carrot or a fruit pit could help fight cancer.  Or that sugar should come with warnings.  But that is just me, and others who have had success naturally.

https://ourworldindata.org/cancer

I have said several times when Trump has done good, and then didn't .  When he wasn't going to sign but he did.  When he was going to declare Cartel terrorists, and then he wasn't.  That's a great example. We can't expect to stop the flow of illegals until they are safe in their own country.  He should have forced his hand with the Mexican President.  But he is happy keeping the asylum seekers on the other side of the  border.  Until the Mexican President doesn't play anymore.  And this "success" is business for the Cartel.  To take advantage of these people.  Open your eyes.  Things cannot be contained forever.  There has to be long term solution that involves stopping the drug market and the human trafficking business.  Take some time and do some research on the violence in Mexico.  Then ask yourself if a broken up border wall is going to stop this from spilling over into America.  Long term solutions.  Forcing Mexico to come to the table to combat the sickness that is prevalent in our Country and theirs.

Don't say I am wrong on immigration and Cartel.  Just look at the travel warnings.  And the recent attack of a family traveling on a road running alongside the border.  Even the Mexican President admitted that El Chappo was running the country.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2020, 08:17:29 pm by Chosen Daughter »

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #123 on: January 11, 2020, 08:19:15 pm »
Exactly!   888high58888

Yes, thanks mostly to the help of that terrorist group the Kurds.  No thanks to Turkey who allowed him to exist there knowingly.

Online libertybele

« Reply #124 on: January 11, 2020, 08:27:58 pm »
How simplistic.  Cancer death rates have been on the decline for years.  Mostly due to research and work with the immune system to combat the disease.  I don't trust the FDA or drugs for that matter.  I have trusted in God and the natural food sources that have kept me healthy.  I praise his actions if indeed it does have positive affects on the decline of Cancer.  But its silly to claim that this is responsible for the decline in cancer.  For one thing people are taking better care of themselves.  Health is more important and people are aware.  It is the drug companies that fight against people who choose to treat their cancers naturally.  They would never acknowledge that a carrot or a fruit pit could help fight cancer.  Or that sugar should come with warnings.  But that is just me, and others who have had success naturally.

https://ourworldindata.org/cancer

I have said several times when Trump has done good, and then didn't .  When he wasn't going to sign but he did.  When he was going to declare Cartel terrorists, and then he wasn't.  That's a great example. We can't expect to stop the flow of illegals until they are safe in their own country.  He should have forced his hand with the Mexican President.  But he is happy keeping the asylum seekers on the other side of the  border.  Until the Mexican President doesn't play anymore.  And this "success" is business for the Cartel.  To take advantage of these people.  Open your eyes.  Things cannot be contained forever.  There has to be long term solution that involves stopping the drug market and the human trafficking business.  Take some time and do some research on the violence in Mexico.  Then ask yourself if a broken up border wall is going to stop this from spilling over into America.  Long term solutions.  Forcing Mexico to come to the table to combat the sickness that is prevalent in our Country and theirs.

There are many things that we as individuals can do to combat cancer and various different ailments that don't include prescribed drugs. Everyone's body reacts differently and we each have to find what works for us.  Each of us has their own relationship with God and that is sacred between the individual and God.  God may select some to survive cancer and others not so much.  God selects some to have diabetes, high blood pressure, arthritis, blindness, etc., each of us has to deal with it in our own way.  I believe it is how we deal with our afflictions and our relationship with God in how we are judged.  That's a conversation though that is getting completely off topic.

There are a lot of things that Trump could have done and there are lots of things that Congress has tied has hands at.  Interesting when he tries to force his hand as POTUS he is criticized and if he doesn't do something he is criticized.  It's a no win for him in the eyes of some.

IMHO this Republic has a slight glimmer of hope of surviving the next 4 years under President Trump.  I see very little if any hope of this Republic surviving if one of the radical leftists is seated in the White House.  We are beyond the point of trying to unseat those that are less than conservative and fill their seats with a more conservative candidate.  That shipped sailed a long time ago.  I'll select the guy who is at least going to give us a glimmer of hope of surviving.

Peace.