Author Topic: Footage outside Jeffrey Epstein’s cell during suicide attempt erased, say prosecutors  (Read 407 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Footage outside Jeffrey Epstein’s cell during suicide attempt erased, say prosecutors

By Emily Saul

January 9, 2020 | 12:38pm

Surveillance footage capturing the outside of Jeffrey Epstein’s cell during his first suicide attempt in July is gone forever, prosecutors confirmed Thursday in a bombshell court filing.

The revelation comes after Assistant US Attorney Jason Swergold told White Plains federal Judge Kenneth Karas in December that the footage was missing — and then backtracked the next day, claiming it had been preserved.

In a Thursday filing, Swergold admitted that the Metropolitan Correctional Center had preserved footage amid the investigation — only it was the wrong cell in the Lower Manhattan jail.

“The Government has learned that the MCC inadvertently preserved video from the wrong tier within the MCC, and, as a result, video from outside the defendant’s cell on July 22 – 23, 2019 (i.e. the requested video) no longer exists,” the letter reads.

more
https://nypost.com/2020/01/09/footage-outside-jeffrey-epsteins-cell-during-suicide-attempt-erased-say-prosecutors/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I wonder if this was one of the cameras that were "broken" when Epstein really didn't kill himself?  That camera sure is jinxed if both of these unfortunate situations were to befall it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline roamer_1

In a corporate environment (which a Law Enforcement institution will have adopted) *nothing* is gone forever without top-flight and intimate knowledge of that particular system. There is an IT guy somewhere with a CYA file. I would bet money on it.

Online dfwgator

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Those camera's didn't erase themselves.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
In a corporate environment (which a Law Enforcement institution will have adopted) *nothing* is gone forever without top-flight and intimate knowledge of that particular system. There is an IT guy somewhere with a CYA file. I would bet money on it.

The "searchers" don't want to "find" them.  We are reliant upon a disgruntled worker coming forward.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline andy58-in-nh

Hillary Clinton didn't work at MCC, did she? I heard she has a great deal of experience erasing things....
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Hillary Clinton didn't work at MCC, did she? I heard she has a great deal of experience erasing things....

You mean, like with a cloth?
I will NOT comply.