Author Topic: Prager: Newsweek Hits a New Low  (Read 354 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Prager: Newsweek Hits a New Low
« on: January 07, 2020, 07:09:37 pm »
This is a bit of an involved article, it has quite a bit to do with what Dennis Prager said in his fireside chat podcast. It's not of that great of interest to me but might be to others so I thought I'd post it.

Newsweek Hits a New Low
 Tue, Jan 7, 2020  •  Column

If decent people working in mainstream American media want to know why many Americans do not trust them and are willing to use the term “fake news” to describe the mainstream media, I offer one of the most glaring examples of a lie in my lifetime.

Last week, Newsweek headlined the following: “Conservative Radio Host Ridicules Anne Frank: ‘I Don’t Get My Wisdom From Teenagers.'”

Now, imagine how that must have struck any reader not familiar with the “conservative radio host” or with what he actually said. “Ridicule Anne Frank” — what kind of terrible human being would do that?

Read more at: https://www.dennisprager.com/newsweek-hits-a-new-low/

What kind of terrible human being would do that? The person was not named but you know who it was? Dennis Prager himself, he says in the very next paragraph in the first sentence.  But then, he explains how what he said was taken out of context.

What kind of terrible human being would say that, Dennis Prager?

« Last Edit: January 07, 2020, 07:10:33 pm by TomSea »