Author Topic: Iranian Journalist Begs U.S. Media: Don’t Fall for Iranian Propaganda  (Read 119 times)

rangerrebew

Iranian Journalist Begs U.S. Media: Don’t Fall for Iranian Propaganda
By Nicholas Fondacaro | January 6, 2020 10:33 PM EST

“Don’t believe Iranian propaganda about the mourning for [General Qasem] Soleimani.” That’s the message or plea from Iranian journalist and activist Masih Alinejad published by The Washington Post on Monday. Unfortunately, as NewsBusters reporting on the liberal media’s reaction to Soleimani’s demise has shown, they were not heeding her warning and were willingly becoming mouthpieces for the murderous regime.

While the liberal media were running around and claiming Iranians were “united” against the United States by Soleimani’s death, they were made to look like fools when the facts of his barbarism were laid on the table.

Source URL: https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/nicholas-fondacaro/2020/01/06/iranian-journalist-begs-us-media-dont-fall-iran-propaganda

Offline goatprairie

I watched some of those videos of the chanting mobs on tv. Why didn't the network news channels also state that many of the chanters and fist wavers were forced to attend the demonstration?
I've yet to see a network news show have a story about Iranians who despise the regime.
But since I rarely watch network news shows, I might have missed one.