Author Topic: Former NFL player posts image suggesting Iran target White House in next strike  (Read 545 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Former NFL player posts image suggesting Iran target White House in next strike
By John Bowden - 01/06/20 04:47 PM EST

Former Tennessee Titans defensive tackle Albert Haynesworth posted an image on Instagram on Sunday insinuating that Iran should strike the White House if the country chooses to attack the U.S.

Haynesworth, who retired from the NFL in 2011 after playing for several teams, shared an image of an aerial view of the White House and surrounding Washington, D.C. area, with the White House circled, indicating a potential target. The surrounding city was labeled as "unaffiliated."

"@Iran if you are going to attack the United States well here is a picture for you! #justtryingtohelp us folks that aren’t starting wars," he wrote in the accompanying caption.

more w/photo
https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/477007-former-nfl-player-posts-image-suggesting-iran-target-white
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EdinVA

So, a spoiled football player that could not last more than 9 years has decided he knows what is best for the country.... great...

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
So, a spoiled football player that could not last more than 9 years has decided he knows what is best for the country.... great...
That sort of thing seems to be the rage, nowadays. We have a 14 year old who wants to rule the world, and assorted other incompetents who are either wannabes or in positions of authority out there stomping around as if they knew Shinola from what they are spewing.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Sounds like post concussion syndrome turned this turd's mind to mush prematurely.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Sounds like the USSS is in for a workout.  Maybe this fellow lives near George Lopez, and they can save on mileage.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline dfwgator

Oh yeah, I remember him now...

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Oh yeah, I remember him now...

Does this help any?

Arrest warrants were issued against Haynesworth in two Tennessee counties in May 2006 stemming from a traffic incident on Interstate 40. Both sets of charges were dropped in June 2006. The judge in the Putnam County case tossed the charges on the grounds that the alleged offense happened out of their jurisdiction. In Smith County, the district attorney dismissed the charges. In March 2009, Haynesworth was indicted on two misdemeanor traffic charges stemming from a December 2008 car accident in Tennessee.[40] In an accident on Interstate 65, Corey Edmonson was partially paralyzed after colliding with Haynesworth's car. Haynesworth was driving his Ferrari at speeds in excess of 100 mph when he struck Edmonson's vehicle, which struck a concrete barrier.[41]
On June 22, 2010, it was reported that Clayton Bank & Trust was suing the NFL lineman, alleging that Haynesworth had failed to make payments on a loan in the amount of more than $2.38 million. The suit was filed in the Knox County Chancery Court on June 18, 2010. According to papers, Haynesworth entered a commercial loan agreement for the original principal amount of $2,381,688.58 on June 27, 2009. On February 27, 2009, the two parties entered into an Extension Agreement with an effective date of February 27, 2010, according to the suit. The attorney for Clayton Bank & Trust, Hugh B. Ward, Jr., was seeking a little over $2.4 million.[42]
In 2010, Silvia Mena, a stripper from New York, claimed in a $10 million lawsuit that Haynesworth impregnated her and left her with no financial assistance.[41]
In 2011, Haynesworth allegedly threw a punch to the nose of Joel Velazques, 38, of Leesburg, Virginia during a traffic altercation.[43]
In January 2015, Haynesworth pled guilty for reckless boating charges.

Just the kind of guy you want as a buddy, eh? I bet he never even had to show for classes in college considering how intelligent he appears to be.