Author Topic: Iranian presidential adviser posts list of Donald Trump's properties  (Read 377 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mar-a-Lago in the firing line: Iranian presidential adviser posts list of Donald Trump's properties in chilling hint of an attack on his real estate empire - after Iran put an $80million bounty on his head

Hesameddin Ashena linked to an article listing properties owned by Trump
    It included Trump Tower in New York as well as his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida 
    The adviser said that Tehran's 'sole problem is Trump' rather than Americans
    Iran has vowed revenge after the death of Qassem Soleimani in a drone strike
    Trump has warned of 'disproportionate' retaliation including on cultural sites

By Tim Stickings For Mailonline

Published: 07:39 EST, 6 January 2020 | Updated: 10:54 EST, 6 January 2020

An adviser to Iranian president Hassan Rouhani last night dropped a chilling hint of an attack on Donald Trump's property empire after the death of military commander Qassem Soleimani.

Hesameddin Ashena shared a link to a Forbes article listing all of Trump's properties in New York, his hotels and resorts across America and golf courses in the US and Britain.

The list included the Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida, where the president was staying when he ordered the hit on Soleimani, as well as the Trump International Hotels in Washington and Las Vegas and his New York tower with its Fifth Avenue entrance. 

Iran has already threatened the White House and the Rouhani adviser declared yesterday that Tehran's 'sole problem is Trump' rather than the American people - dropping another hint of a direct reprisal against him.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7856463/Iranian-adviser-drops-chilling-hint-attacks-Trump-properties.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Iranian presidential adviser posts list of Donald Trump's properties
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2020, 04:03:49 pm »
They also have dropped hints of turning light into dark, which I interpret to be a hack or some other threat to our power grid.

I hope we are preparing for that scenario.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2020, 05:26:21 pm »
Iranians know how to use Google? Who knew?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2020, 01:25:56 am »
Hesameddin Ashena linked to an article listing properties owned by Trump

Gee,I wonder what will happen to his squat if someone sets off a bomb in one of Trump's properties?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2020, 01:50:51 am »
Probably got the list from Pelosi.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2020, 02:03:23 am »
Probably got the list from Pelosi.

Or the Trump Organization's website.

This Iranian sure is clever.