Author Topic: Former US Marine and Benghazi survivor slams Susan Rice ... calls it out as 'typical Democrat tacti  (Read 406 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Former US Marine and Benghazi survivor slams Susan Rice for accusing Trump of lying over reasons for Soleimani killing and calls it out as 'typical Democrat tactics'

Former US National Security Advisor Susan Rice appeared in a CNN interview saying President Trump's explanation for the Iran drone strike cannot be trusted

Rice said Trump's track record for 'misrepresenting the facts' hurts his credibility on why he ordered the death of Iranian General Qassem Soleimani

A former US Marine who was part of the Bengazi Annex Security team during the 2012 embassy attack that left four dead slammed her comments

The Bengazi veteran, Peter  Hegseth, told Fox & Friends: Weekend that Rice stuck to the Obama administration's inacurate narrative on the attack

At the time, Rice said that the embassy fell because of a protest that emerged in response to an offensive internet video

However, it was revealed the fatal attack was terrorism and that the administration failed to head requests for increased security at the embassy 

Read more at: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7851747/Ex-Marine-Benghazi-survivor-slams-Susan-Rice-accusing-Trump-lying-Soleimani-strike.html

So many good stories coming out, I don't think this was posted yet.  Maybe this can go in National, World or even Military news.

Yeah, Susan Rice is a disgrace, everything worked out backwards. I wouldn't even show my face if I were her.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2020, 01:09:54 am by TomSea »

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Susan Rice.  Can she be insulted enough....  Let try.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LegalAmerican

So many good stories coming out, I don't think this was posted yet.  Maybe this can go in National, World or even Military news.

Yeah, Susan Rice is a disgrace, everything worked out backwards. I wouldn't even show my face if I were her.

I remember a lot about that attack on our embassy. Chris Stevens e-mailed them, August 11, 2012, telling Hillary & obama, a plan was being hatched to attack the Embassy Sept 11. 2012. Chris told them WHO it was going to be. 3 times obama gave a stand down order, when other military wanted to come to their defense.(David White also confirmed that ) We had the money. Catherine, testified to that. They were allowed to die a gruesome death, as Chris was being used, to send arms to other muslim country's'. Another  FAST & FURIOUS. A bunch of military high officers were 'fired' by obama for wanting to help & save our military men.  Africor general was one. I don't remember each name.  Heritage foundation had an article on this, where OBAMA & HILLARY were scrubbing the facts & re-writing history. We had planes, ready, who were highlighting the area/ Military men would know. Led lights?  Strobe lights?  Both Hillary & Obama actually watched this carnage in real time in the situation room. Our men, sodomized repeatedly, castrated, burned, cut a million times, and cattle prods were used on them. There was no smoke inhalation. One man was found in the side of a road, left to die.

Offline LegalAmerican

Susan Rice.  Can she be insulted enough....  Let try.

She deserve it. She lied. You another ANTI-AMERICAN?   I support our American military.