Author Topic: Kaepernick: 'Nothing New About American Terrorist Attacks Against Black and Brown People'  (Read 2336 times)

Offline musiclady

@sneakypete

But those "racist" white folks gave Kaepernick a good life.  His adoptive "racist" white parents took him in, fed, clothed and housed him and saw to it he had a decent education.  Then more of those "racist" white people paid him big bucks to throw a football around.  Now he's getting big bucks from "racist" white people at Nike to sell some overpriced sneakers.  White people have been good to him and this ingrate is complaining.  He has no idea what real racism is.  No one he knows was ever lynched.  No one he knows was denied an education, a home or a job because of his skin color.  He's a mix, but he's accepted wherever he goes.  Not too long ago, a person of mixed heritage fared worse than a black person. 

He's crying "racism" because no NFL team will hire him.  Did it ever occur to him that no team wants him because (a) he sucks as QB and (b) he's a chronic complainer?  Ok, I guess he knows this, but it's easier (and more profitable) for him to cry "racism."

Exactly right.

He's experienced the privilege of being an American, even more than the average person.  He knew he could market the "racism" crap that he has NEVER been hurt by.  He's a mediocre football player at best, and an all around loser.

Go away Colin.

Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Just another Black guy screaming "I hate America!" who will never refuses to leave America.

Don't we already have like 50 of these guys? Ok? So go...leave? Who needs you anyway?

That was my first thought - why doesn't he just emigrate?

As for the rest of us -  don't even think of buying Nike products.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline dancer

Oh, for crying out loud.  Get over yourself, Krappy.  22222frying pan

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I always heard he was adopted and spared his ghetto destiny.
SEE! More white oppression!
 888mouth  *****rollingeyes*****
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
SEE! More white oppression!
 888mouth  *****rollingeyes*****

I had to laugh when Lindsay Graham called him a racist and loser, both on and off the field.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley