Author Topic: Kaepernick: 'Nothing New About American Terrorist Attacks Against Black and Brown People'  (Read 2335 times)

Offline Applewood

ok. he made millions out of claiming "Black Outrage"!
But the thing is, he is not even Black.
He might have some kind of Black ancestor, maybe or Mexican or whatever?
He is not ever a dude I would look at and say, That guy is Black.
At most he is Brown with an Afro.
He needs to trace his genetics back to South America..
Or wherever he comes from. THE DUDE IS NOT BLACK!!

He's a mix.  His birth mother was white, his sperm donor was black.  Kaepernick was adopted by a white couple who gave him his name. 

Seems to me from a review of his history, Kaepernick was never poor, nor was he ever discriminated against.  So what the hell is he whining about? 

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Dammit man
You know really and truly.
It is always the mulattos and the recent Muslim Converts.
just damn. that's all
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Most Iranians are not Arabs.

Correct.  In fact, most Persians I know are lighter-skinned than the Arabs I know.  Granted, its just a very small portion of the total population....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Lindsey Graham: ‘Loser’ Colin Kaepernick Is ‘Un-American,’ ‘Racist’
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/01/05/lindsey-graham-loser-colin-kaepernick-un-american-racist/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Applewood

Never liked "Linda" Graham, but bravo to him for calling out this miserable *bleep*

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Lindsey Graham: ‘Loser’ Colin Kaepernick Is ‘Un-American,’ ‘Racist’
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/01/05/lindsey-graham-loser-colin-kaepernick-un-american-racist/

Loser Kap has his answer to Graham typed up and ready to Tweet:  Graham's a rayciss!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

I have a bro-in-law whose ancestry is 100% Norwegian. Yet, he looks like someone from the mid-east like Saddam Hussein's cousin. Not all whites have alabaster white skin.

@goatprairie

That doesn't happen by accident. As the old saying used to state,slightly edited,"There must have been a Kaepernick in the woodpile!" at one time or another.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
as far as I'm concerned, PR is a freeloading welfare state. 

@Applewood

That's pretty much all they have ever been. It used to be said the motto  of PR is "Hiz not my yob,man!" It was common in the army during the draft for them to pretend they didn't speak or understand English so they wouldn't have to do anything.

We ain't NEVER giving the island up,though. If we did,we would have a Chinese nuke base right off our shore.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
ok. he made millions out of claiming "Black Outrage"!
But the thing is, he is not even Black.
He might have some kind of Black ancestor, maybe or Mexican or whatever?
He is not ever a dude I would look at and say, That guy is Black.
At most he is Brown with an Afro.
He needs to trace his genetics back to South America..
Or wherever he comes from. THE DUDE IS NOT BLACK!!

@240B

I remember hearing his father was black and his mother was white. Not that it matters. If his father had only been 1 percent black,he would still be claiming victim-hood. He's a drama queen,and AA is all he has going for him.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
@240B

I remember hearing his father was black and his mother was white. Not that it matters. If his father had only been 1 percent black,he would still be claiming victim-hood. He's a drama queen,and AA is all he has going for him.

I always heard he was adopted and spared his ghetto destiny. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline PeteS in CA

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
He's a mix.  His birth mother was white, his sperm donor was black.  Kaepernick was adopted by a white couple who gave him his name. 

Seems to me from a review of his history, Kaepernick was never poor, nor was he ever discriminated against.  So what the hell is he whining about?

@Applewood

Isn't it obvious? He's mad because he isn't white.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I always heard he was adopted and spared his ghetto destiny.

@Wingnut

He was,but his father was still black and his mother was still white.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Applewood

No, he's mad for the same reason a dog will lick his testicles.  Because he can.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Applewood

@Applewood

@sneakypete

But those "racist" white folks gave Kaepernick a good life.  His adoptive "racist" white parents took him in, fed, clothed and housed him and saw to it he had a decent education.  Then more of those "racist" white people paid him big bucks to throw a football around.  Now he's getting big bucks from "racist" white people at Nike to sell some overpriced sneakers.  White people have been good to him and this ingrate is complaining.  He has no idea what real racism is.  No one he knows was ever lynched.  No one he knows was denied an education, a home or a job because of his skin color.  He's a mix, but he's accepted wherever he goes.  Not too long ago, a person of mixed heritage fared worse than a black person. 

He's crying "racism" because no NFL team will hire him.  Did it ever occur to him that no team wants him because (a) he sucks as QB and (b) he's a chronic complainer?  Ok, I guess he knows this, but it's easier (and more profitable) for him to cry "racism." 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete

He's crying "racism" because no NFL team will hire him.

@Applewood

Nah,he's doing it because he can,and because he has been doing it his whole life. I don't remember the exact details,but I have the impression he got his radicalism fom the white couple that adopted him. Seems they adopted him because they are "social justice warriors".

Offline Applewood

@Applewood

Nah,he's doing it because he can,and because he has been doing it his whole life. I don't remember the exact details,but I have the impression he got his radicalism fom the white couple that adopted him. Seems they adopted him because they are "social justice warriors".

@sneakypete

I don't know if his adoptive parents are or were SJWs who raised him to be an "activist."  Allegedly, he and they endured some bigotry as white parents raising a mixed racial child.  But they have said they approve of his antics:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/18247113/colin-kaepernick-parents-break-silence-speak-support-criticized-quarterback

But according t this article, it seems his birth mother does not approve:

Colin's birth mother, Heidi Russo, scolded the quarterback on Twitter during the early days of his protest, tweeting, "There's ways to make change w/o disrespecting and bringing shame to the very country and family who afforded you so many blessings." In a subsequent tweet, she added, "The path less traveled doesn't need to be one of destruction. #beenthere #besmarter #berespectful."

Offline goatprairie

@sneakypete

I don't know if his adoptive parents are or were SJWs who raised him to be an "activist."  Allegedly, he and they endured some bigotry as white parents raising a mixed racial child.  But they have said they approve of his antics:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/18247113/colin-kaepernick-parents-break-silence-speak-support-criticized-quarterback

But according t this article, it seems his birth mother does not approve:
It sounds like Kaepernick's adoptive parents are just as big a**holes as he is. They support everything he does.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2020, 09:42:36 pm by goatprairie »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
It sounds like Kaepenick's adoptive parents are just as big a**holes as he is. They support everything he does.

@goatprairie

I think they are bigger buttholes for doing that to an innocent child they adopted . Adoptee parents are supposed to teach the child they adopt what they need to know to have a better life. These asswipes made him into a radical nutcase that fit their political POV,

Offline Wingnut

The guy is so washed up Even Iran refused to sign him.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
@goatprairie

I think they are bigger buttholes for doing that to an innocent child they adopted . Adoptee parents are supposed to teach the child they adopt what they need to know to have a better life. These asswipes made him into a radical nutcase that fit their political POV,

OTOH..., he's planted his flag!

He uses the same marketing strategy as Chick-Fil-A does.  Appeal strongly to emotions, especially when it represents up to 50% of the nation's thinking.

He's alienated us.  BFD!  Who cares?  He doesn't.  And neither do his parents, whose lifestyle now comes from him.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Actually from what I've read it's not so much his parents that were the activists that turned him into the toxic a-hole he is today.

It's his long time girlfriend...radio and TV personality Nessa Diab.  He didn't start all this militant stuff til they got together.

She's a real piece of work.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Actually from what I've read it's not so much his parents that were the activists that turned him into the toxic a-hole he is today.

It's his long time girlfriend...radio and TV personality Nessa Diab.  He didn't start all this militant stuff til they got together.

She's a real piece of work.

@txradioguy

Cool! Maybe she will support him when the millions he already has runs out?

Nah,I don't think so,either.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Still boycotting the NFL and Nike! 

Both organizations empowered this flake to where he is today.