Author Topic: MSNBC's Ayman Mohyeldin: Soleimani Was 'Complicated,' U.S. Government Not Credible  (Read 361 times)

rangerrebew

MSNBC's Ayman Mohyeldin: Soleimani Was 'Complicated,' U.S. Government Not Credible
By Alex Christy | January 4, 2020 6:56 AM EST

In the aftermath of the strike that took out Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps top general Qasem Soleimani on Friday, MSNBC's Ayman Mohyeldin managed to question the legality of the strike, portray Soleimani has a "complicated" man, and to question the government's assessment of the threat he posed.

In the first of multiple Friday appearances, Mohyeldin joined MSNBC Live host Stephanie Ruhle who asked him to compare Soleimani with Osama Bin Laden. After pointing out some differences between the two, mainly that Soleimani worked for Iran and Bin Laden was a non-state actor, Mohyeldin argued that his state affiliation made him a complicated individual. "He led the paramilitary forces that were carrying out some of the these attacks against American forces and killing them, but at the same time, just to give you a sense of how complex and complicated of a man he was. He also led those same paramilitary forces to fight against ISIS ... So, he's a person who led forces against America and also against America's enemies including ISIS and Al-Qaeda."

Source URL: https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/alex-christy/2020/01/03/ayman-mohyeldin-threat-posed-qasem-soleiman-it-hard-believe

Offline PeteS in CA

"He led the paramilitary forces that were carrying out some of the these attacks against American forces and killing them, but at the same time, just to give you a sense of how complex and complicated of a man he was. He also led those same paramilitary forces to fight against ISIS ... So, he's a person who led forces against America and also against America's enemies including ISIS and Al-Qaeda."

:chairbang:  ****slapping His terrorist-proxies fought against ISIS and Al-Qaeda as competitors for thug-power, not to benefit the US or Iraq. ****slapping  :chairbang:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
:chairbang:  ****slapping His terrorist-proxies fought against ISIS and Al-Qaeda as competitors for thug-power, not to benefit the US or Iraq. ****slapping  :chairbang:

I read this earlier and thought of the movie Highlander.

"In the end, there can be only one"
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley