Author Topic: Subway rider makes anti-Semitic comments to woman in Brooklyn  (Read 820 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Subway rider makes anti-Semitic comments to woman in Brooklyn

By Olivia Bensimon, Gabrielle Fonrouge and Natalie Musumeci

January 3, 2020 | 9:15am

A hateful straphanger rattled off anti-Semitic remarks to a woman in Brooklyn as she threatened to throw her onto the subway tracks, police said this week, amid a disturbing uptick in violence against Jews.

The 41-year-old victim was waiting for a Manhattan-bound 4 train at Utica Avenue in Crown Heights on Dec. 2 at around 6:30 a.m. when the racist stranger began screaming at her, cops said.

“You f–king Jew with the wig … I’m going to throw you on the track,” the fiend declared before following the victim onto the train where the vile rant continued, according to a police source.

The victim endured the angry screed for five stops before getting off the train at Bowling Green.

Her tormentor stayed on the train.

It was not immediately clear what sparked the incident.

The at-large suspect was last seen wearing red sweatpants, a black bubble jacket and a red scarf.

more w/video
https://nypost.com/2020/01/03/subway-rider-makes-anti-semitic-comments-to-woman-in-brooklyn/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Subway rider makes anti-Semitic comments to woman in Brooklyn
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2020, 11:55:01 pm »
The at-large suspect was last seen wearing red sweatpants, a black bubble jacket and a red scarf.

Excellent description there, NYP.  OK, free popcorn to the first Briefer to notice if there are any descriptive items missing from that line of the story that might make it easier to ID the perp.

No use reading the source article.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2020, 11:59:41 pm »
I saw the video. That wasn't a bubble jacket, and the scarf might have been a head scarf.
No matter, what the heck. What is the %*#! point of treating other people this way?

Also from the NY Post, yet another in the daily parade of anti-Jew stories:

Woman charged in latest anti-Semitic attack on Jewish man in Brooklyn

« Last Edit: January 04, 2020, 12:01:56 am by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2020, 12:11:03 am »
I saw the video. That wasn't a bubble jacket, and the scarf might have been a head scarf.
No matter, what the heck. What is the %*#! point of treating other people this way?

Also from the NY Post, yet another in the daily parade of anti-Jew stories:

Woman charged in latest anti-Semitic attack on Jewish man in Brooklyn

Why can't they see they are closely following the Nazi Party line with the Jew-hate?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2020, 12:24:13 am »
The victim endured the angry screed for five stops before getting off the train at Bowling Green.

No one helped this poor woman..I've been in circumstances where I have spoken up for people being abused..luckily I was not harmed for helping..or trying to help
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2020, 12:25:36 am »

The scarf or muffler is around the female's neck. What's on her head is a baseball cap, with a sweatshirt or coat hood pulled over it. The video quality isn't great, so the most that can be said of her skin color is that she does not appear to be a black.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2020, 12:37:06 am »
The scarf or muffler is around the female's neck. What's on her head is a baseball cap, with a sweatshirt or coat hood pulled over it. The video quality isn't great, so the most that can be said of her skin color is that she does not appear to be a black.

Really?  In the picture above she sure does.  Maybe that's my inner rayciss?
I will NOT comply.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2020, 01:03:01 am »
Really?  In the picture above she sure does.  Maybe that's my inner rayciss?

The picture in @mountaineer's post is of a different foul-mouthed anti-Semite.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2020, 01:13:50 am »
Yes, it is. I was trying to illustrate the myriad anti-Semitic attacks occurring in NYC.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2020, 01:23:21 am »

@PeteS in CA @mountaineer

I will NOT comply.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2020, 01:34:10 am »

Nah, not really. A lot of the attackers and vandals in NYC have been blacks.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2020, 02:04:43 pm »
I'm curious as to how the "straphanger" knew the woman she was berating was Jewish.